• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to have you as one of our many customers Jonny. Thanks for your business.

Like I am continuing to state - i will help anyone who needs some help regarding the whole issue.

What I recommend is that you move to a new host, and contact me. I will be more then happy to try and fight to get your data back for you. I make no guarantees but I will do my best.

No problem Tylar, always glad to do buisness with you. I'll be looking forward into moving everything over.

I'm glad to have you as one of our many customers Jonny. Thanks for your business.

Like I am continuing to state - i will help anyone who needs some help regarding the whole issue.

What I recommend is that you move to a new host, and contact me. I will be more then happy to try and fight to get your data back for you. I make no guarantees but I will do my best.

Just off topic, why is Gordon Brown fronting your testimonials? :p

testimonialimage.jpg

Decker,

Congratulations, and at the same time - I am sorry to hear that.

Like i've said, I am here to help in any way I can. If it means offering my support staff to you free of charge, I am willing to. I feel horrible for all the clients who are caught in this struggle.

Many thanks Tylar, for both parts, but I sent our own home a few hours ago as there is not a thing they can do.

There is a huge difference in information from what we have and probably what has happened. I agree that Zogmo would not have details of the servers being 'sold' so that info is extranious.

The good point I'm holding on to is the fact that root access has changed and the only reason I can see is to ensure clean shutdown of servers, which suggests that it was all done with clients still in mind.

You don't just randomly shut off servers for a few days with no warning. That is keeping clients as the last thing on your mind.

Hello,

Addressed to multiple parties:

@Jon: I do apologize, our latest design is still being touched up, few links are still to be edited with proper details, as I am sure Tylar has posted before, our site is still under construction with this design. The image you described is just an link to our testimonials, it is no way a "person" leaving one.

As Decker mentioned, that this was something you could have messaged us about, instead of making us reply like this in regards to your unhelpful post.

@utcrazy/public: I would highly agree.. Theres currently an conversation going on with some parties (this is as far as I will post currently) regarding Jewlzk hopefully in a few Tylar and I can inform the community of whats been said, and have a chance to view the logs.

I will mention that Joseph Fasone (according to his msn name) he has admitted that no one in the company (Roland etc) is to be found, hes also mentioned hes had no luck getting access for any of there clients servers.. Which leads me to believe the statements of them being sold were correct. However I will await the conversation to be done, at which point I will take a look and were let everyone know the standings.

On behalf of TorXCom, we are working as hard as possible to get the clients effected by this some details and some resolution. The WebHostingTalk post that was left currently is as close as we have for details being left. The information post is left below:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=646747

Conversation just ended, Josh will be posting it soon.

All I have to say is Joe is trying to save Jewlzk, and Roland is nowhere to be found. Lack of experience is what i am going to go on, as Joe has no clue how to change ips on servers.

Cheers,
Tylar

Well, Just another Update.

JJ, from this forum, is on my msn. I was talking with him regarding his current outage. After the conversation with Joe, Joe went and informed JJ that:

Jonathan J says:
Joe said to me that you done something to Jewlzk VPS'

Yes it's true. I have complete control on the Jewlzk network and I have taken out the VPS servers to benefit myself.

Just more proof on how idiotic this situation is. I am sorry, but this is just absolutely bullocks. I am working my best with my staff to help the community that they left hanging. In return I get accused of destroying Jewlzk..... Nice.

For those of you who know where I stand, and what I am doing, please post in support of me. If you think for some reason I did ruin jewlzk, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can rectify them.

Cheers,
Tylar

I'm sorry LSD and Tylar, what is your affiliation with Jewlzk? Why are you both "working hard to get data back" when it appears you had no affiliation with Roland? It looks like a blatant client grab to me, but I could be wrong. Please elaberate.

It’s a great deal of surprise for me as well over this incident. All-be-it true that we are a competitor, as all of us are for the most part, we are indeed a *close* competitor. I’m in contact with Roland on a Daily Basis, regarding passive investment strategies, alliances, co-operative measures for Corporate Well-being, etc.

It is the better hosts who should actually stick together. With that said… I’m working on finding out exactly what is going on, as I’d rather not see a faithful competitor fall down… even in light of hard-times, it may be the case that someone needs to put their “best foot forward.”
I’m sure I’ll be in touch with Roland as soon as humanly possible… but if anyone has any top urgent priority information that needs to be sent to him.. feel free to email me the info and I’ll do my best to get it to them.

I’m sure that this is some sort of “one-off,” Roland and I always shared views about web-hosting, support, business ethics, etc. So I cannot and will not at this time believe that there is any wrong-doing going on here, short of possible mistakes in judgment and human error.

Thanks,
Adam Gratton
adam@igchosting.com
Impact Global Communications, LLC

Tylar we have no way of knowing this one way or another and so it's a mute point at the moment, Patrick pm'd me saying Joe was trying to get in touch, but nothing yet.

If he does I can do something to help him if it gets everone running again, propogation still has to be alloed for unfortunately.

Well, Jewlzk.com's server is at least showing up now (albeit as a cpanel page).

WTF?

Do you realise how inappropriate taking a subject like this off topic is?

Hope you don't mind the bad rep :tired2:

Well I'm sorry then, I was just trying to lighten the mood a little. I now realise that such trivialities are not appreciated and will stay so on topic as though my feet were nailed to it. :)

@Jon: I do apologize, our latest design is still being touched up, few links are still to be edited with proper details, as I am sure Tylar has posted before, our site is still under construction with this design. The image you described is just an link to our testimonials, it is no way a "person" leaving one.

As Decker mentioned, that this was something you could have messaged us about, instead of making us reply like this in regards to your unhelpful post.

Hey hey, don't get me wrong. I was just making a joke :). Apparently the other forums I visit are more relaxed than I'd realised.

Sorry all.

Why are we working so hard?

I can tell you why. I've been in the boat with Jewlzk and I left. I know many other providers who are my friends, who moved out for the same reasons.

Sure - it may help me get a few clients, but that is not my stand. Like I have stated many times, pick any provider, I will help you get over there. Why am I doing this? Because i know what it's like to be the client. I had past affiliation with Jewlzk as a head staff member there and I know the customers and the community of customers that Jewlzk had. I liked every customer, and I will do my best to give them the best because that's all that they gave me when I worked there.

Read the situation as you may, I am being nice. I am sorry for this, and I know there is a huge lacking of it in the industry. People who know me directly and are my currently clients know the person I am. I have cage space, and the resources to pay my bills with my DC. I am not going anywhere, and going into Christmas i know how many businesses are affected. I have the time for anyone, client or not, I am a good guy, and at that, that's all I want to be. I am willing to help out whoever, whenever. Why? Because I have the resources to do so.

Cheers,
Tylar

The following is an important service message from of JewlzK.

Dear Clients, Patrons, and fellow forumgoers,

JewlzK scheduled a BGP network upgrade for Friday, November 9th, 2007. Due to the untimely need to move from Zogmo's facilities in Houston, TX, we had to expedite this process to last night, Saturday, November 3rd, 2007. Roland De La Cruz Jr. had attempted to send emails to a few affected customers notifying them of this change. All IP addresses were inadvertently changed. All JewlzK clients have been moved to 216.139.83.***. Please note, the last octet remains the same! If you were on 38.114.204.154 you are now 216.139.83.154. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. At present, JewlzK's 3 VPS nodes are currently online. We are changing the IP addresses as of 12:30 PM EST. This will be completed shortly. For all dedicated server clients who cannot reach their dedicated servers, it is due to the DC Technicians addition of the switch, remote reboot, and UPS infrastructure to our new cabinet. This will also be completed shortly. The reason the JewlzK box is currently down is due to the inability to ifconfig the new IP's over. We are doing an rsync over to a new box now so that clients can continue sending in support tickets so that we can give them the right help they need. We will continue to post regular announcements, please see the FAQ below.

Did JewlzK go bust?
No, JewlzK is and will continue to be a premier internet service provider through this situation

Did Roland sell his servers?
No, this is a false accusation. JewlzK is not in a financial harm such as one that would require us to pack up and ship out.

WHATS THE ETA ON OUR SERVERS!
Your servers will be back up shortly. We are doing our best to do this in a timely fashion, but we have no determined ETA on the 100% network availability. We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Should anyone need to contact me:
joe@vetrox.net = MSN
Codepro2001 = AIM

Thank you.

Just an edit - Roland De La Cruz is now in contact with the JewlzK staff. He will be available on the forums sometime later today, he is currently at the Datacenter location.

Last edited:
Apparently the other forums I visit are more relaxed than I'd realised.

Sorry all.

Wrong we are normally very relaxed and happy - this is however a serious matter effecting peoples hobbies through to thier jobs and family homes if you think about it so in this instance no room for it - but I cant say if it had been a lighter mood it wouldn't have been welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back