• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

Though Many versions of Windows OS like 7, 8 are there. But I love Windows XP and its really good Operating system.

I have some old laptops that I still have to have because otheir serial port on them and I still use XP on them .

I am using window XP still and its running better than window 7 its feature are the best than window 7 , I like it very much .

No - in cases when I need Windows, I run virtualized Windows XP.

I have disks with earlier Windows, but they are mostly of historical reason - too unstable/vulnerable, do not support most of modern hardware etc.

I have one Pentium 1 Desktop in my home which uses Windows 98. That was my 3rd computer brought. It has some emotional values so I didn't sell it. :)

I few years back I knew tons of places still using windows XP, but now that they are dropping critical bug fixes support I don't see anyone that hasn't moved on.

Back