• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I suggest trying to sign up through a web proxy if you're having trouble loading that image. AnonProx.com is one you could try. That might make the image visible, if it doesn't you'll most likely just need to register from another computer.

Images are not working for me, neither inline nor displaying in their directories, NOR can I 1) move anything up one level using the web based file manager nor 2) move any images to upper levels using FTP. Everything's chmodded correctly and doesn't even work when set to 777.

Privacy Policy

I see no link to a privacy policy on the main site page or during registration. What kind of policy or guarantee do you run? Not seeing one makes me feel a little insecure about registering my personal info.

Scyfora - I can guarantee you that users are able to upload and use images with our service. The problem with not being able to move images via FTP is a problem with your FTP client, using the default client built into IE you'll be able to move files and folders around no problem. We could check out what you're trying to do if you post your URL, thanks.

Johney - We respect your privacy and personal information and we will not release your information to any 3rd party companies or to any other company outside of IncoHost/Incognito Networks, unless of course we are required to by law. Your personal information is safe with us.

IncognitoNet said:
Scyfora - I can guarantee you that users are able to upload and use images with our service. The problem with not being able to move images via FTP is a problem with your FTP client, using the default client built into IE you'll be able to move files and folders around no problem. We could check out what you're trying to do if you post your URL, thanks.

Johney - We respect your privacy and personal information and we will not release your information to any 3rd party companies or to any other company outside of IncoHost/Incognito Networks, unless of course we are required to by law. Your personal information is safe with us.

How can I add at .htaccess file to a complete other folder? I'm trying to add forums, that use an .htaccess, but I can't.

Hello MuddyX,
Currently we have the uploading of .htaccess files disabled as it could cause an interference with our advertising system, however due to the popular demand, we will soon be allowing the upload of such files. For now upload the file named as a .html and rename it to a .htaccess

IncognitoNet said:
Hello MuddyX,
Currently we have the uploading of .htaccess files disabled as it could cause an interference with our advertising system, however due to the popular demand, we will soon be allowing the upload of such files. For now upload the file named as a .html and rename it to a .htaccess

You can't do that either. It won't let any file named ".htaccess" on the server.

i signed up. i was wondering what do u get with the 2.95 a month package? i only see a 4.99/month and up on the incognito site. but the email states a $2.95 deal.

also, do these accounts not have cpanel? if so what is the addy?

I believe if you are wanting to set everything up, you need a web page publisher program like Front Page or something. I'm making this site purely for RPG Maker resources and my literature (poetry, fanfic, short stories).

I double-posted, sorry.. I'm not that much of a n00b, but...

Where the crap is it?? Nothing works anymore, not even the main Incohost site!

Hello,
We were down for a bit last night while we upgraded our XPanel software for our clients after receiving a few complaints about the online web page editor returning Internal Server Errors - 500. We were unable to replicate the problem ourselves, but so far since the upgrade we have not received any complaints about control panel problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back