• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly, I do have a problem. Thankfully, the site is back up. But next time, could you leave like, a fair warning maybe? That would help a lot, so I don't get so angry when it does. I know some upgrades are nice, but the announcements for so are much nicer. :)

But my main problem is this: That FTP is acting strange. I can host AAANNY file I have--except RPG Maker. That's the only file that won't work. All my other stuff works. My tutorials, videos, songs, resources for RPG Maker. But not the program itself. I've tried many a time to upload and try the link out, and not a damn thing happens, except "This file does not exist".

Hello,
Could you explain a little bit about this RPG Maker, our FTP blocks certain file extensions, what extension does this file have?

I can't login to the FTP, and what is the file size and type limit? I upload for 2 hours and many files do not appear?? How can you fix this??

I believe the file limit is still at 10mb, but i hear they are going to upgrade it to around 30/40mb

I think maybe its time to find a new host, as this place all ways has some kind of problem. My site has been down for all most 24hours now. But you maybe thinking why am i complaining, well im not, im just stating a fact. Im very thank full for been given the chance to try out there free hosting. I'll post on there forums an let them know to delete me account

Last edited:
eric_ayhh said:
A very fast FTP server, it seems that it's a great host, but if there is only 1 banner or popup, it will be better..!

Actually, there are two ads per page, which isn't bad for what you get. There are two banners, one above and one below your page content.

It seems like the server is down again right now, but you can't expect much because they are infact free.

The FTP takes about 24 hours to get activated, if not longer. The problem with Incohost is that if you don't have access through FTP, you don't have access to their file manager either. You have no access to your account whatsoever when their servers go down.

I'm not complaining, but they seem to go down a little more than your average host, that's just a warning. But, I'll continue to use them until I start eating up that four gigabytes per month.

Hello,
We're planning for another upgrade soon of our free hosting services, it took only a week after our first server upgrade for 1,000 new users to sign up and eat up the server load capacity the upgraded server could take. During peak traffic hours this sometimes causes a crash and results in downtime.

yeah i have experiences of some down times ..but its ok ~ nothing is pefect hehe
i'm very happy with incohost services ~ great works incohost ^^ and the prices for hosting is good only $5/month ~ so i'm very happy.

But there seem one problem ......i can't upload new smilies faces to my board ..keep on saying access denied ? any reason why ?

this is what i get:
Warning: copy(./images/avatars/Anime1.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/vhosts/mywebsite.incohost.com/admincp/image.php on line 444

may be i need to use ftp to upload these ? instead of doing it via admin options

Last edited:
remix007 said:
this is what i get:
Warning: copy(./images/avatars/Anime1.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/vhosts/mywebsite.incohost.com/admincp/image.php on line 444

That isn't a problem with Incohost, that's a problem with your image.php script.

You could check out some script boards and I'm sure they can fix your problem.

Incohost, your free service is awesome. I've had better luck with your free services than I have a paid service I just currently dropped for downtime. Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending people to your site! :classic2:

MuddyX said:
That isn't a problem with Incohost, that's a problem with your image.php script.

You could check out some script boards and I'm sure they can fix your problem.

Incohost, your free service is awesome. I've had better luck with your free services than I have a paid service I just currently dropped for downtime. Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending people to your site! :classic2:

Glad to hear it :) we'll continue to beat out the service of some paid hosts :)

Well, I had already explained it via AIM. It was a simple .zip file. And how come everyone here is saying 30-40mb? When I went to the main site to register, it said 300mb. And trust me, I got some big files on there. Still have plenty of space left.

But yea, RPG Maker is in a .zip file. Some .zip files are working, but anything pertaining to RPG Maker itself won't upload.

Just some .zip files. Like I said, some work, but others won't. The ones that won't are the RPG Makers that have been zipped up in a .zip archive, but I have RPG Maker resources zipped up and they work when I click the link for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back