• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncognitoNet

IncoHost.com (a division of Incognito Networks) has recently launched a free web hosting service offering subscribers the following:

Features:
- Free http://YourName.IncoHost.com
- 300MB HD space!
- 4GB bandwidth!
- FTP access
- 1 MySQL database
- PHP supported
- Web-based file manager
- Online page builder
- No Pop-ups!
-Completely Free & Instant Setup!

Ad supported by top banner and bottom search bar.

Take advantage of this promotional extra allotment of HD space and bandwidth before it runs out!

Last edited:
Well take what you can get. :)

These ads are used to pay for the servers and network. All the revenue is being put back in to provide you with free hosting.

At least you don't have bothersome popup ads like many hosts out there do or ads covering your whole page. Only non-obtrusive Google Text Ads.

You don't get something for nothing, we have to raise ad revenue to pay for server costs :)

Well, imo the fact that you do have ads makes you seem more stable then ones that don't xD plus having adds on site is much better then popups for the host as well due to all the pop-up blockers and browsers with the functions such as firefox with starts with it and opera which has the option to do so. So if you have op-up ads, its not likly many are going to see them anyway.

Great to hear, we appreciate it :) The page editor is a regular web-based WYSIWYG editor that allows for quick and easy changes to web pages without having to re-upload a file.

Good host with a fast ftp but,but could you guys please allow tpl files to be upped so I can finish my forum?

Yes, and it's even impossible to upload .inc file... I'm tryng to upload "extensions.inc", in order to make my phpBB2 work... I've even sent 2 mails... Would you be able to enable this kind of upload?
Many thanks and really cool host, the FTP is really fast!

Hello ZenoCosini,
We'll have .inc file extensions enabled ASAP, today we've been enabling every file type you could imagine, but there's always a few that slip through :)

If it's not a problem I'd like you to say in this topic when the .inc file will be enabled... So I can quikly proceed with my university's forum... Many thanks for the kindness

Is there a limit on the size of the mySQL database?

This is the only thing I am waiting for before I sign up. I have done quite a few other hosting and they never tell you they have a limit on the size of the database until you try to upload a 5 MB database and get rejected.

We put a 10MB cap on the files for now, but we're willing to increase it if needed. The cap is mainly there to prevent users from distributing warez and just using the hosting for a mirror service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back