• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How tall are you?

Totally agree, at 5'2 i would get a sore neck trying to converse with a 6'4 dude! :eek:

<edit>whoops that was a reply to philipgreenwood's first post</edit>

Last edited:
Originally posted by Webdude
Umm.... 5'8, 200pds, muscular, high pain tolerance, 3 blackbelts, and 4 years in a Naval branch..........I dont get my --- kicked..

Well shit. If you have to do that to run a Worldzone, running a webhost isn't for me :p .

Re: Annoyed by liars!!!

Originally posted by philipgreenwood
Well, I agree with a recent post that says people will lie about their height.

I am 6ft 4ins and weigh 92-94 kilos but wherever I go, there is a lack of people the same height as me.

If everyone who has posted is 6ft 4 on this web site, it would explain why I never see people the same height as me (because you are all at home on the Internet!!!).

Why bother lying, what will it achieve: if you have exagerated your height to impress, you are only lying to yourself.

I am not impressed by the shorties pretending!!!

Grow some inches.

"On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog" (or short).

Uh, I'm 16 years old 6'4". I'm not lying, I've always been tall. How do we know you're not a 12 year old kid pretending you're 6'4" and that you go to pubs all the time and no one messes with you?

hehe....sitting behind a computer all day gets ya out of shape. Even with my daily exersizes..... So if you plan on running a webhost, be prepared to either work out each day, or go out of shape..

Back when I was 16, I had a friend the same age that was 6'8. He was a friggin giant.. We were in the school hallway one day and I was walking behind him, he does a quick u-turn, didnt see me and knocked me flat on my ---. Of course at the time I didnt think it was very funny and threatened to stand on a chair and kick him in the nuts if he did it again...

Originally posted by Webdude
hehe....sitting behind a computer all day gets ya out of shape. Even with my daily exersizes..... So if you plan on running a webhost, be prepared to either work out each day, or go out of shape..

Back when I was 16, I had a friend the same age that was 6'8. He was a friggin giant.. We were in the school hallway one day and I was walking behind him, he does a quick u-turn, didnt see me and knocked me flat on my ---. Of course at the time I didnt think it was very funny and threatened to stand on a chair and kick him in the nuts if he did it again...
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO guerrila tactics! hit and run...do you honestly need a cheer to kick him in his genital areas :devious2:

i am 6'3 200 lbs but i did have a friend when he was 14 he was 6'9 now he was and still is tall i think he is like 7'0 now that he is 16

Questioning my age - I reply

If you would like confirmation of my present status, ask me any question about business, marketing, or the Internet.

I have just finished an MSc by research - so the bloke who thinks I am 12 can get lost.

Also, you can find out my details at any Library by asking for the electoral role (you have to be over 18 for this - so I guess that rules you out bogusBOY!!!).

As for the height and the pub bravado - come and meet me, then we'll see who is right.

Re: Questioning my age - I reply

If you would like confirmation of my present status, ask me any question about business, marketing, or the Internet.

I have just finished an MSc by research - so the bloke who thinks I am 12 can get lost.

Also, you can find out my details at any Library by asking for the electoral role (you have to be over 18 for this - so I guess that rules you out bogusBOY!!!).

As for the height and the pub bravado - come and meet me, then we'll see who is right.

If you are an adult how comes and you sound so immature?
Maybe you have some kind of complex and your height is the only thing you have to give you confidence?

The caveman period is long over. We live the guns era and that renders any advandage you might have in a fight useless.
Fear the ones that are more crazy than you are, and not the stronger ones.

Re: Questioning my age - I reply

You didn't get the point of that post did you? You were basically saying that your were 6'4" and everyone else who says they are are lying.

If everyone who has posted is 6ft 4 on this web site, it would explain why I never see people the same height as me (because you are all at home on the Internet!!!).

Why bother lying, what will it achieve: if you have exagerated your height to impress, you are only lying to yourself.

I am not impressed by the shorties pretending!!!

Grow some inches.

"On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog" (or short).

Judging by some of the words you used, I'm guessing you're from England or one of those places across the Atlantic, so how do you know how tall people are in America or Canada or any of the other home countries of the people who frequent here. Just because you're 6'4" and considered really tall in your country doesn't mean it's extremely tall in another country.

I was joking about the 12 year old thing, but from your reply, you might very well be 12.

Replies to junior

O.K., if you suddenly try to argue that America has bigger everything I think you are clearly missing the point.

Humans come in fairly standard sizes (exc. pigmies) but the US does not produce average heights of over 6 feet tall (get a Bell curve understanding). If you want to believe yanks are all titans, feel free, but I do not.

My reply has been dumbed down becaue you are young and would not have a firm grasp of the ENGLISH language that you so often get wrong!

PS "we live the guns era": well, if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. In the UK we do not have guns. I would never want to see guns because all 16 yr old nerds with a problem with the height would probably shoot me!

You want guns? You deserve them!

Re: Replies to junior

O.K., if you suddenly try to argue that America has bigger everything I think you are clearly missing the point.

Humans come in fairly standard sizes (exc. pigmies) but the US does not produce average heights of over 6 feet tall (get a Bell curve understanding). If you want to believe yanks are all titans, feel free, but I do not.

My reply has been dumbed down becaue you are young and would not have a firm grasp of the ENGLISH language that you so often get wrong!

PS "we live the guns era": well, if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. In the UK we do not have guns. I would never want to see guns because all 16 yr old nerds with a problem with the height would probably shoot me!

You want guns? You deserve them!

Maybe guns are not legal but if somebody wants to find one he might be able to. And what about hunting guns and other kind of weapons?Even knifes and broken bottles can do the job.
In a few words what I am saying is that you should not think that your height gives you any advantage in a fight, because all it takes is somebody thats crazier than you are to bring you down.

Back