• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How tall are you?

I think those averages were from the last generation, i.e people who are now between 35-50 yeas old. Usually kids are a few inches taller than their parents.

and you know that height has to come from somewhere else. That's why women prefer men around 5'8 instead of 6'+ :D

"Dont want no, dont want no ...."
"Isnt that cute, and extra belly button ..."
"You better put your pants back on ..."
Quoted from: 20 Fingers

Originally posted by Gayowulf
I think those averages were from the last generation, i.e people who are now between 35-50 yeas old. Usually kids are a few inches taller than their parents.
Or in my case 12-14 inches taller than my parents.

Originally posted by LastActionHero
I'm 5'11" and I'm 19. Here in India the average height it 6'. I have noticed the average height in the US is around 6'4".

Hah? Thats way out of reality. I am 5'9" and I know more than 20 indians and just 2 or 3 are taller than me. And I am talking about guys only now.

and 6'4" or over would be only 5% or less of American guys ... not the average.

Originally posted by Webdude
and you know that height has to come from somewhere else. That's why women prefer men around 5'8 instead of 6'+ :D
dang.. no wonder the chicks love me ;)

yeah, what's up with that? the girls always go after the guys who get their butts whooped the easiest.

6'3" by the way.

Umm.... 5'8, 200pds, muscular, high pain tolerance, 3 blackbelts, and 4 years in a Naval branch..........I dont get my ass kicked..

Umm.... 5'8, 200pds, muscular, high pain tolerance, 3 blackbelts, and 4 years in a Naval branch..........I dont get my ass kicked..

How much can you bench-press?

Been a while since I bench pressed, so I dont know. I do in home excersizes in the morn when I get up and before I goto bed.

And I take it back that I dont get my butt kicked. I tried out boxing once and decided I wasnt too good at that..LOL. A fist punch can brusie or break bones, but those friggin gloves rattle your brain around in your head...so, I didnt do to well in that.. So yeah, if your a good boxer, you could kick my butt in that..LOL.

Umm.... 5'8, 200pds, muscular, high pain tolerance, 3 blackbelts, and 4 years in a Naval branch..........I dont get my --- kicked..

ooooh.....my SEXY dude...........:eek:

so.....are ya still available....?:wink2:

That depends on you :p (this is the internet, please double check to make sure you are female :D )

double check?!?!

Hey, my sexy dude, would I get all flirty over you if I am not a female?:eek:

Hey....you might. I stopped going to a club that was next to a gay club simply because the gays next door tried to hit up on me too much. I had to walk past it from the lot to the club (and hated it). Can you imagine.....get whistled at, turn around and it's a drag queen :nervous:

Tae Kwon Do. My parents had put me in it way back when. I was always short tempered and always getting into fights. So they put me in that so I'd learn to control myself. Back then I guess I felt I had something to prove, and now know I dont have to prove myself to anyone but me. Tae kwon do is a soft art. When I get in a fight, I dont hurt the other person...I let them wear themselves out. I'm better described as a passifist who knows how to defend himself extremely well :) That's the reason I have so much patience now....being a hostmaster, you gotta have a lot of that..

So dont think just because I have a few cheap fabric belts, that I go around being a badass. I will attempt to avoid a fight if at all possible..

I thought we were talking about height? I simply pointed out the fact that not all short people get their butts whooped all the time..LOL (though it'd be nicer to be taller :confused2 )

I pack a fair bit of height, and people always are surprised that I dont play basketball. I think thats funny.

Patience is a good thing. I have patience, and a few fabric belts too :D

Hey when some short person asks if you play basketball, you could reply "No. Do you play miniature golf?" hehe

Annoyed by liars!!!

Well, I agree with a recent post that says people will lie about their height.

I am 6ft 4ins and weigh 92-94 kilos but wherever I go, there is a lack of people the same height as me.

If everyone who has posted is 6ft 4 on this web site, it would explain why I never see people the same height as me (because you are all at home on the Internet!!!).

Why bother lying, what will it achieve: if you have exagerated your height to impress, you are only lying to yourself.

I am not impressed by the shorties pretending!!!

Grow some inches.

"On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog" (or short).

Height is void on web=shame!

I recently sulked about the responses to the height question.

There are a few people the same height as me (6ft 4ins) as I said recently but the web has no physical influence.

In a pub, many will avoid confrontation with me due to my build and height (and varying moods) but in a chat room...everyone is up for it.

2ft tall midgets having a go at 9ft titans = it shows how virtual the web really is.

The people who do this ('flame' or cause agro) in real pubs will usually get flattened by the blokes my height. It is annoying when 12 year old kids pose as older and abuse everyone coz they think it is cool....they are lil' bastards!!!

I prefer chatting in real situations because my level of anger with chat room terds just ends up pissing me off (and I can just sit back and do nothing)!

Who else has been denied their physical presence in situations such as this?

Back