• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much do u earn from AdSense?

what??

omg how can u earn so much money with adsense?i have a little site and i don't earn not even $0.50 a day... what can i do?? please help me:wave::wave::wave:

I have tried adsense before and I was very impressed by them at first. I signed up for a publisher account and pasted a few lines of code on my website and started to earn a few cents a day. Not bad for a starter ;) Anyways, after a few months of earning decent money from adsense, I received a letter from Google stating that I was banned for fraudulent activity. I asked what fraudulent activity and they told me that I was clicking or someone (my webstie visitors) was clicking on the adsense ads too many times in one day. Well, needless to say, my account was banned and they completely kept my money. This was two years ago. I read alot of reviews from google adsense and the horror stories of google accusing people of clicking on their own ads? How ridiculous can they get .......

On average I make around $1 a day. Last month it was 80 cents a day. My earnings are increasing slowly i guess.

Back