• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much do u earn from AdSense?

I have joined adster and the only ad thats displayed on a page that gets 100 visitors per day is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adster

The new way to buy and sell flat-rate text ads !

Advertise here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say , I have made $0.0 . Can you tell me how to earn more ?

I just hope to make around $100-$200/day.

$100-200 PER DAY??!! Oh ROFL!!! LMFAO!!! Oh man I almost cried because I was laughing so hard! It took me more than a year, when I first started my site, to barely make that PER MONTH! Unless you own Google.com or Microsoft.com, good luck! My site is extremely popular and yet I've only made a max of $600 in one MONTH, average is around $450. But never $100 in ONE DAY! lol!

between $5-$20/day right now. Used to be $40/day before christmas. I hope to soon make around $100/day.

Well said

$100-200 PER DAY??!! Oh ROFL!!! LMFAO!!! Oh man I almost cried because I was laughing so hard! It took me more than a year, when I first started my site, to barely make that PER MONTH! Unless you own Google.com or Microsoft.com, good luck! My site is extremely popular and yet I've only made a max of $600 in one MONTH, average is around $450. But never $100 in ONE DAY! lol!

Very well said..I dont know how people expect to make that..I've made 100 bucks and it took me three months to get there.

I need some tips: I get about 150 uniques now, I started my blog three months back, but I dont get revenues at all for most days. The traffic does not convert to reveues.
What do i do about it?
thanks
Pat

http://blogbible-tech.blogspot.com
http://blogbible-investing.blogspot.com

Yea, that's part of the problem with the indexing... it's like people fighting against the search engines to keep their ranking and keep up that $3k/day.

$3/day and increasing!

I hate adsense because they dont have PayPal payment gateway. Clicksor is better. You get too choose your minimum CostPerClick per ad. Specify $1 and every click is worth $1! But at $1 you will find very less competitive ads.

I have had a bad experience with Clicksor, which makes them in my books to be rather fruadulent. They have lost me money by showing false stats to me, making me think that I have earn't more than what I had meaning that I had actually paid for direct advertising to advertise my referral link as I was making a profit only to find out that my account went to $0 as their stats were faulty apparently.

I told them about it and they said I had actually earn $20, which is really odd that it was just a straight $20 spot on. It looks as if they knew they had done wrong and just gave me $20 when I had actually told them that I had spent around $200 promoting them and my account at the time was about $280 which went straight to $0. I thought I was making a profit, but infact I made a loss and only done this because of false stats.

That's not at all unbelieveable.. I know of several people who run relatively unknown websites but make well over $3k/month.

it's possible. saw stats people earning $400/day.

unique means (unique number of clicks in ads )

But when people say they have 2.000 uniques, are they talking about unique visitors or unique clicks?

Is they say they have 10.000 uniques, they have like... 200.000 unique visitos?

Back