• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much do u earn from AdSense?

Usually when people talk about having x amount of uniques, it's unique visitors/IPs, unless they are specifying that it's clicks. :)

hello,

how much do u earn per day from adsense? :)

i know, it wil vary. but wats the average?

This is the question that have been asked hundreds of thousands of times in different fourm / platforms.

I make less than £20 a month, therefore I check my adsense once in two months. :). It was a bad joke.

Best wishes,
KK

Last edited:
Loads. Just make sure your ads are placed in good places for CTR and you have traffic. I was on around 5-20/day.

For this month, I am getting about $60-110 daily for my network of websites. I hope this trend continues though.

i was earning around 2 bucks daily, until i got tired of updating... my visitors dropped a massive 80%. which now results for an earning of 10 cents a day.

this sucks. really does.

I'm prefer to keep stuff like this a secret, which is the same as what most others will do or should do.

Anyway, good luck with earning from Adsense.

Back