• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much do u earn from AdSense?

um, you have to give some kind of indication of howmany uiques you get, and how many impressions you might expect ( if you encourage ad clicking :p) otherwise it could vary from nothing to hundreds a day,

$3/day and increasing!

I hate adsense because they dont have PayPal payment gateway. Clicksor is better. You get too choose your minimum CostPerClick per ad. Specify $1 and every click is worth $1! But at $1 you will find very less competitive ads.

i have a question what if you're under 18 and u apply and if they approve you would that be a mistake on their hands? or can you still earn, but suffer the consequences from the IRS because google reports all earnings. also what if you recieve paypal from like www.bitvertise.com do you still have to report your taxes?

You would need to read the TOS of each company about the under 18 rules for USA. Most US ad companies require a SSN when you sign up.

My AdSense has actually jumped to about $10 a day. It's kind of exciting, but I still think we can make more elsewhere.

hmm i thought on the adsense tos that we werent meant to tell anyone our earnings to anyone =/

We had a portfolio of mini sites that did $3k a day once. but it didnt last too long and got destroyed after several large search engines redid their algorithms for indexing.

I get about 1500 uniques a day, and it will vary from 50 cents to 5$

It really just depends on how much the advertisers are paying, and how big the champaign's are. most of my revenue is early in the morning, then i thing the campaigns run out, and then its only penny clicks for the rest of the day.

Hey guys , I am having trouble with adster.I cant understand their system only.Its so confusing.Whats this about cost per day all about ? I ahve had 100 page impressions per day but not a single click !

Back