• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Did People Know About Space More Than 1400 Years Ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are not believing in Allah just for the sake of not agreeing with Uzzer, because he's not the most popular guy around here.

And Uzzer, with all due respect to your religion, I am muslim myself btw, but you are coming off as a Jehova's (Spelling??) Witness, walking door to door trying to sell your religion to people who won't have it. It is our choice to believe in Allah, but we can't force it on others.

And as far as the planets go, yes, it's true, while the Europeans were busy cutting eachothers heads off in Guillotines and catching the plague, the arabs were using their brains instead. There is nothing you can say to argue that because it's the plain truth, and arabs were and still are for the most part of the muslim faith.

i didnt say they wernt, and i am not forcing it down peoples throat, its your choice not mine, i am not forcing you to believe in Allah, i am showing you......

yeh right, thats what you lot are assuming, you lot are just saying that so i shut up, but i told you the truth, its up to you if you want to see it...

END OF THIS THREAD

Society today, is secular. Whether you know what a secular state is or not. Basically, it means no one gives a shit.

uzzer said:
yep, but you will one day...............

See what I mean? After we've told you, time and time again..you STILL insist on shoving it down our throats.

Nobody cares! Now shut up about it!

[/rant]

-I'm sorry about that..I just really think it needed to be said..I'm getting a little pissed at it tbh..

Regards,

uzzer said:
yep, but you will one day...............

Nope, I won't. Guarenteed. Don't preach to the world saying that Islam is better than other religions and that Allah exists. Everyone's got their beliefs, as do I. We're not all the same.

i am not saying Islam is the better religion, what i am saying is that one day, i wont have too................

There you go again...don't you read?

Maybe you won't have to because we'll have removed religion from the daily lifestyle..nah..I'm dreaming again, something liberating like that wouldn't happen..

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
There you go again...don't you read?
The question should be phrased as 'can you read', as he doesn't seem to be able to even do that much...and yet he has As and Bs on whatever exam he took. What a load of crock. :confused4

uzzer said:
i am not saying Islam is the better religion, what i am saying is that one day, i wont have too................

So you're saying Islam is THE only truthful religion and everything? That it will open my eyes as a non-believer or whatever load of shit.

Making ridiculous claims like that is an attempt to convert me to your religion. That, my friend, is shoving religion down my throat.

I have Islamic friends, very religious people yes, but they don't share their views with me unless I ask them to. They don't say things like: One day you will see the Qur'an was right and blah blah blah. That can be classified as extremism.

Blank Verse said:
Well, this is getting excessively pointless. Anyone seen The Underclassman yet? It looks really good.

My good man, the person who I steal jokes off and use in real life from, how are you?

I passed it up for advance tickets to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Suprisingly good..and the lady friend nearly cried her eyes out at it.

Oh and uzzer, be glad you are in the UK.. if you was in the USA by now, CIA/FBI would have raided your house, stripped you naked and sent you down to Camp X-Ray for that kind of extremist talk! Yeeehaw!
emotclint5ly.gif

emot9119sm.gif

Last edited:
you see, i am not saying Islam is true, what i am saying, when the times come, I wonthave to, because when the the truth is seperated from the lies, we will all see, including me, what the truth is, even if i believe islam is true. But i am a muslim, every musmlim believes that, dont use it against me.

Not every muslim believes it, you're stereotyping now. I'm sure there are muslims who believe in other religions, as well as not believing at all.

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
Not every muslim believes it, you're stereotyping now. I'm sure there are muslims who believe in other religions, as well as not believing at all.

Regards,

i am not stereotyping, if you are a muslim, you believe that there is one Allah, His prophets ans so on and so forth, but in other religions that is different, for example, in christianity, christians believe that Jesus is God/ son of God, but muslims believe Jesus is a Prophet of Allah, and not son. Therefor, if you are a muslim and believe in other religions, you are not really following muslim beliefs

Wait, wait, is a muslim like a christian, or is a muslim like a Canadian..in sense of categorizing, is a muslim one of a religion, or one of a country...I can't remember..which is why I said the above, in reference to if muslim was referring to of a country..

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back