• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Did People Know About Space More Than 1400 Years Ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzer

Scientists have been discovering things in space for a long time now, but, how were people to know more than 1400 years ago about the orbits which the planets travel in and stuff like that...there was no telescopes back then, so how?
If you look in the Qur'an, the Book of Islam, you will see, that what scientists discovered after the 18 hundreds, was already discoverd in the 6th Century.
This proves that the Qur'an is truly Allah's word...

P.S. - This post isnt to invite more people to Islam, its for people to see that Islam isnt a 'Terrorist' religion...
if you are affected with this post, just tell me, and i will delete it.

uzzer said:
Scientists have been discovering things in space for a long time now, but, how were people to know more than 1400 years ago about the orbits which the planets travel in and stuff like that...there was no telescopes back then, so how?
If you look in the Qur'an, the Book of Islam, you will see, that what scientists discovered after the 18 hundreds, was already discoverd in the 6th Century.
This proves that the Qur'an is truly Allah's word...

P.S. - This post isnt to invite more people to Islam, its for people to see that Islam isnt a 'Terrorist' religion...
if you are affected with this post, just tell me, and i will delete it.

Allah is real only to those who believe in it. I don't, therefore, to me, he is not real.

It's easy really..it was the ancients who came to earth through the Stargate from Atlantis (In the Pegasus Galaxy). I mean, there was also the Goa-uld with a major influence over the Egyptians (I think).

My SG-1 knowledge isn't that great..only seen a few episodes, I'm an SGA fan :) I want to watch SG-1 though..gotta get the DVD's.

So it's simple, it's all about the Stargate. Now go watch the show :p

Regards,

Telescopes came in, in about after the 15th century, and thnx for the funny stuff Death Reaper, i am still laughing even after 5 mins!!!
Its nice to know there are some comedians around here...

Its easy for people to know about space, look up.

Also there were alot of philosophy around those days, and part of it came from there.

No..I wasn't kidding..I believe in the religion of Stargate.. :p

It's such a great show..anyone else here Stargate fans?

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
No..I wasn't kidding..I believe in the religion of Stargate.. :p

It's such a great show..anyone else here Stargate fans?

Regards,

I love Stargate.. I mostly watch SG-1 though.. but back on topic.. ish

I beleive there was some sort of device to look into the sky back then.. or I can just go with the Stargate theory =P

So I was hanging with my buddy Galileio, and we're just chillin' at his pad, and I'm like "Yo, G-Dawg, let's hit the tavern, there be some fly wenches in that joint tonight!"

he said "Nay" and I was like "Playa, what? Let's get our cosmic drink on and start the fornication, fo sheezy"

Allegedly he was under house arrest. Go figure. Something about the earth not being the centre of the universe.

Blank Verse said:
So I was hanging with my buddy Galileio, and we're just chillin' at his pad, and I'm like "Yo, G-Dawg, let's hit the tavern, there be some fly wenches in that joint tonight!"

he said "Nay" and I was like "Playa, what? Let's get our cosmic drink on and start the fornication, fo sheezy"

Allegedly he was under house arrest. Go figure. Something about the earth not being the centre of the universe.

Damn..it won't fit in my sig..

:D

Regards,

dont waste your time thinking and guessing, the truth will not be known. Spend your time on something more important. (computer)

Blank Verse said:

You, sir, are a genius.

Meh, you surround yourself with brilliant people, you're bound to learn something. I used to climb trees and wait for my buddy Isaac to come around. I'd hide on him, and when he wasn't expecting it, I'd drop an apple on his head. I wonder whatever happened to him.

Remember when the Kool-Aid Man's forces won the Battle of Hastings?

Neither do I, but I'd love to see what happened to the english language THEN.

Ohh Yeahh.

Last edited:
While the Europeans were all caught up in the Dark Ages, Islamic countries were making great advances in science - astronomy, mathematics, medicine, etc. A lot of this knowledge was "borrowed" from Asian nations such as India and China. As I remember, our numeral system, developed by the Arabs of the time, was very heavily influenced by the Indian counting system (the number zero, algebra, and square roots, for example, are all based on Indian science, and were spread by Arabs throughout the Middle East and eventually into Europe.) See here. I remember studying a lot of this last year. Sorry if I'm incorrectly interchanging Islamic, Muslim, Arab, etc.

Daniel said:
What did the Qu'ran discover?
The Qur'an did not discover anything, the Qur'an told the people around the world about the Earth, Stars, the whole unviverse, it told people about the 7 heavens which is the 7 layers surrounding the Earth. Also, iff people looked up, how can they see if the Earth was orbiting something, how could they see that the universe was full off orbits?
Also, how would they know about the 7 layers aurrounding the Earth just by 'looking up'?
The facts in the Qur'an surely prove that it was written by Allah.

Ok, sure, but Allah was probably just some ordinary guy with wild theories, or someone from another planet, or someone who was conversing with someone from another planet..

Or maybe, maybe we just don't know as much about the history as we think we do.

For all we know, there may have been a great civilization of humans, years ago, that were far more advanced than we. Then due to some idiotic leaders..there was a nuclear war and stuff..

OR maybe they were so in fear of the Goa'uld, that they left the planet through the Stargate to another planet or galaxy, to join forces with the Asgard or something..

REgards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back