• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How are your marks doing this semester???

syd

NLC
NLC
So far... I just recieved my marks (via word of mouth, stupid strike)

English 12 90%
Career and Personal Planning 11/12 97%
Marketing 12 (small business management) 94%
World History 12 (1919-1986) 87% (bah)

Yes they are high, and yes I am poor, I am desperate for scholarships!

How bout you... are you all brainiacs or have you given up in the school area? BTW Post your grade (6,9,12?) or college year because ya just can't compare physics 9 to physics 12AP

Erm..

12:

AP Calculus (2 classes/credits): A
English: A
Health Occupations: A
Economics: A- (a remedial class... yuck)
Symphony : A
Cadet Teaching: A (Kindergarten)

------

Unfortunately at my school you can compare Physics (9) to physics (11) cause we only have one class :confused:

As long as you can write well and as long as you have lots of community service (even a little bit will do) and have records of awards, honors, etc. you'll have no trouble filling out the scholarship apps. Write excellently and people will want to give you money :classic2:

I'm in Gr11

English 11 --80% :)cry2: I got perfect on my essays and my stories but I fail this stupid little quiz...:cry2: )
French 11 --90%
Social Studies 11 Enriched --91%
Math --90.8%
Physics --93.5%
Information Technology 11 --98% ^_^
Economy 11 --90.6%

I'm taking PE leadership 11 also...don't know what im getting and dont really care either..
I guess I am doing ok...:cool2:

...ya just can't compare physics 9 to physics 12AP

I don't think I have Physics 9 in my school...we have Science 9 though:confused:

Eng 12- heh I handed in an essay a day late and got 0% for it. so my mark is at a B instead of an A

math 12- I dont want to know- I think i am failing

SS 11- 96%
thats all I have for this semester

I am planning on going to university. Luckily the program I am taking only requires 67% to get into.

Heh, I'm only in year 8, prolly the youngest here... :(

I've ranged from NA (Not assessed, cos i didn't do it) to A+'s all year. But school finishes on December 6th so I don't have much more to go :p Then we get a 2 month summer holiday! w00t!

Blah, I'm flunking everything. :p j/k

My grades are just up to par. They aren't too good... :cry2: I really hate math.

My grades:

AP Economics - 89%
Envir. Science - 90% (Next year I gotta take Advance Bio)
IB English - 91%
Algebra II/Stats (IB Optional, need to take 2nd year) - 83% (I know, I know, math just isn't one of my greatest strengths)
Computer Graphics - 99% (Hell, I couldn't fit anything else in my schedule)
Spanish IV - 92% (Lost some homework by mistake)

Edit: Correction made.

Last edited:
I'm in Grade 10

Chemistry/Physics - A
Honors World History - A+
Computer Programming (VB) - A
Honors English 10: The British Tradition - A-
Honors Integrated Math 3 & 4 - B+ (Okay, math has never been my strong point, I'm terrible at it)
Spanish II - A
PE - A+ (2 semesters required, one freshman year, one sophomore. It isn't exactly my favorite class. ;))

Have to get that math grade up! And English, well, poetry isn't exactly my cup of tea either. Once we get into the Renaissance, that class will pick up. (we just finished "Becket, or the Honor of God", which was actually pretty good)

Physics Honors: A+
English 11: A
Latin II: A
Theology 11: A
American History: A
Precalculus Honors: A
Guitar III/IV Honors: A+

I guess you are right.

The people around here are, for the most part, probably not the type i'd be inclined to hang around with.

AP English 3 - 86 + 15% multiplier = 99
AP Chemistry (2 periods 2 credits) - 87 + multiplier = 100
French 2 - 92
US History - 93
Pre AP Calculus - 95 + multiplier = 109

That makes my overall average this six weeks a 99.

Sophmore (grade 10)

Latin II - 87%
AP English 10 - 92%
Visual Basic - 100% (I needed another credit, so I took this for an easy grade)
Math Connections 10: 85%
Earth Systems Science II: 93%
Modern History and Culture: 83%

My grades aren't the greatest, but they could be worse.

Now I'm just a bit curious, for all of you who say you get an 'A', what exactly is that? Here an 'A' is 93-100%.

Maths: 1 (89)
Chinese: 1 (marks unknown)
English: 2 (marks unknown)

1 is the best, 2 is okay, 3 means you sucks, 4 means you fail!

Back