• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey, let's get married!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but you really have no argument. These social problems can all be fixed, but given the government that we have, and people like you, it won't.

You can pull numbers all you want, the fact remains is that gay couples aren't the only ones that face these problems, but like Peo said, because of the way some people shun them, they are probably less likely to seek help. Ever think about it that way?

And by the way, guess which group of people is having divorces soar through the roof?

Last edited:
Meksilon, Wow. Just WoW. I'm not going to reply to any of your closed-minded, incorrect, and stereotyped arguments. WoW, it's sad to see the world we live in, after so many years, we still haven't progressed. Seems like we're going backwards. I hope you get some treatment to understand how to be able to treat people of all natures, of race, religion, sexuality, color, anything. Because right now you're one extremely extremely discriminated towards homosexuals and it's extremely sad and scary that someone could have so much hate in their heart for something that doesn't even affect them.

Meksilon said:
Have you seen the results from any study of romantic relationships? Ever heard of the 5 year breakdown limit for homosexual couples? There are far fewer heterosexual couples with the magnatude of problems that homosexual couples have.18% (or depending on what surveys you look at, up to 30%) of all homosexuals attempt suicide at least once in their life. That's way more than the rest of society. 89% of new HIV infections are attributed to homosexual sodomy - 9% to heterosexual sex. Like I said the contrast is HUGE.

All the arguments you have posed are all STATISTICS. Unfortunately, many statistics simply cannot create a model that reflects the true makeup/nature they are designed to. You don't even show where you pulled these statistics from, for all we know you made them up.

You're the exact opposite of what I love about living in Australia, a supposedly multicultural, tolerant society.

Last edited:
Peo said:
Could it possibly be due to how badly people and society treats homosexuals?
In a word, no. We never saw this with aboriginals, Americans never saw it with Negros. If anything, homosexuality seems to indicate lack of direction. Society treats Christians badly, but we aren't more depressed or suicidal.

Oh, and to Robert... I've not shown any hate. My argument isn't based on it at all. I've shown that homosexuality deters from society, and your defense is that I'm "hateful, closed-minded and discriminatory". Well, listen to yourself. You've not even discussed the points I've raised, and ignorance is surely worse than anything else.

Last edited:
Christians per se aren't treated badly, just Christian extremists... But thats nothing compared to the treatment of Muslims, both mainstream and extremist. Al Qaeda really killed that religion.

Off topic (I'm Watching The Cricket ATM)....
The new tree at the Kent Oval sucks, what happened to the old tree? Any Poms here?

Meksilon said:
In a word, no. We never saw this with aboriginals, Americans never saw it with Negros. If anything, homosexuality seems to indicate lack of direction. Society treats Christians badly, but we aren't more depressed or suicidal.

Oh, and to Robert... I've not shown any hate. My argument isn't based on it at all. I've shown that homosexuality deters from society, and your defense is that I'm "hateful, closed-minded and discriminatory". Well, listen to yourself. You've not even discussed the points I've raised, and ignorance is surely worse than anything else.

Society treats Christians badly? Chances are THEY HAD IT COMING. What in particular did homosexuals do to get such harsh views cast upon them? -- How can homosexuality be interpreted as a lack of direction? The fact the person has decided to be homosexual and let their feelings show simply proves they have direction - just one that you don't approve of.

Who are you to say homosexuality deters from society? In the same way, Christianty, in fact, ALL RELIGION, deters from society, making people bicker about trivialities between the different scriptures, instead of just ----ING getting along.

[edit]
AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY TENNIS?!

Last edited:
On that topic, we were sitting in our hostel room talking until about 4am in the morning today.

On getting up this morning, the old man who is staying in the room next door to us said, 'Next time if you're going to keep me up with your talking until four in the morning, you could at least talk about something other than mastering the art of gay sex.'

He must have been a homophobe.

I hope other countries jump on the legalising same-sex marriages bandwagon, it's about time we moved out of the dark ages.

Meksilon said:

I pity you a lot. I won't discuss your raised points because they are not important. I pity you for your closed-minded arrogant view on how the world works and I hope that other people do not share your views. I'm very glad you do not live in the U.S., we have enough problems at it is, your lack of compassion and understanding for the humans is sad. You really think you're the victim here, and that is what is worse. I think you need some therapy and help.

I won't waste my time anymore on your arrogant views. It's sad that we live in the world where people like yourself think you are the higher power and the best of the best. I hope you don't have offspring and teach them your views, it would be sad that you spread your close-minded views. You have no moral or ethics, you're a sad case.

tandoc said:
What in particular did homosexuals do to get such harsh views cast upon them?
Sucking their fcking thongs off in public.
Ever witnessed that?

Guess not. Its disgusting :p

Wojtek said:
Sucking their fcking thongs off in public.
Ever witnessed that?

Guess not. Its disgusting :p
...how exactly does one suck a thong? :wtf: :confused2

bozley05 said:
Christians per se aren't treated badly, just Christian extremists... But thats nothing compared to the treatment of Muslims, both mainstream and extremist. Al Qaeda really killed that religion.

Off topic (I'm Watching The Cricket ATM)....
The new tree at the Kent Oval sucks, what happened to the old tree? Any Poms here?
The Ku Klux Klan, The National Front, Adolf Hitler's Nazi Regime (when it existed), and other like organizations fall under the category of Christian Extremists.
Let's not forget Timothy Mcveigh (who got his plans from a piece of white supremacist science fiction), or anti-abortion extremists.

Maybe that has something to do with Christian extremists supposedly being treated poorly.

You have alot of nerve to say that, seeing as you are the one who needs to tone down.

You're the only one replying who can't seem to keep their cool.

All I can think of is that Our Lady peace song.

Doot Doot Doot, Doot Do Do-Do.

And Dave Chappelle:

"You're changing the subject, gay people are getting married... that's disgusting!"

jmiller said:
You have alot of nerve to say that, seeing as you are the one who needs to tone down.

You're the only one replying who can't seem to keep their cool.
That isn't true, I've not made any personal attacks nor have I flamed. And I've responded well to attacks directed towards me.

But if you want me to point out what I was referring to here it is:

Personal attacks (from a MOD, no less!):
I pity you a lot. I won't discuss your raised points because they are not important. I pity you for your closed-minded arrogant view on how the world works and I hope that other people do not share your views. I'm very glad you do not live in the U.S., we have enough problems at it is, your lack of compassion and understanding for the humans is sad. You really think you're the victim here, and that is what is worse. I think you need some therapy and help.

I won't waste my time anymore on your arrogant views. It's sad that we live in the world where people like yourself think you are the higher power and the best of the best. I hope you don't have offspring and teach them your views, it would be sad that you spread your close-minded views. You have no moral or ethics, you're a sad case.
I hope you get some treatment to understand how to be able to treat people of all natures, of race, religion, sexuality, color, anything. Because right now you're one extremely extremely discriminated towards homosexuals and it's extremely sad and scary that someone could have so much hate in their heart for something that doesn't even affect them.
Other hate speech:
I dont like homosexuals one bit, not only should it be banned; make law to jail them aswell. there not promoting growth of the population, there not doing anything for us except brainwashing kids into thinking its ok.

I think when people were a bit more old fashioned and didnt talk about sex and show it on tv as much those days were better cause we didnt have to listen to dirty fags tell us about it.

Homo's are sick, dirty, disgusting animals and have no place on this earth.
Strawmen arguments (a strawman has no brain, strawmen arguments do not argue against raised points, and avoid them by creating "strawman points"):
Who are you to say homosexuality deters from society? In the same way, Christianty, in fact, ALL RELIGION, deters from society, making people bicker about trivialities between the different scriptures, instead of just ----ING getting along.
All the arguments you have posed are all STATISTICS.
You can pull numbers all you want, the fact remains is that gay couples aren't the only ones that face these problems, but like Peo said, because of the way some people shun them, they are probably less likely to seek help.
I'm sorry, but you really have no argument. These social problems can all be fixed, but given the government that we have, and people like you, it won't.
As if it's impossible for two gay people to raise a family; there's your stereotype right there.
I always wonder, if everyone has such a problem with same sex marriage and what it means in terms of what the definition of marriage is, how come no one ever tries to put an end to polygamy? Is it because it's all within the guidelines of one religion's documents?

Further reply to follow ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back