• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help ME With Image Host

aakashshah123

Hi Friends,
IS there any image host that satisfies the following requirements:
1. Huge space ( I have so far 6 photobucket ids with complete 250 mb so u can guess my usage)
2. unlimited bandwidth
3. FTP support ( or multiple image uploads like in photobucket)
4. Most Priority IT SHOULD BE FREE
5. Live hosting ( I want to use it for my ebay as well as message forums.
I have tried image shack but uploading one pic at a time is quite time consuming.
if any one can provide me the name of any host i would be gratefull.
I am happy with photobucket but the size and bandwidth is concerning me.
Please Help

aakashshah123 said:
Hi Friends,
IS there any image host that satisfies the following requirements:
1. Huge space ( I have so far 6 photobucket ids with complete 250 mb so u can guess my usage)
2. unlimited bandwidth
3. FTP support ( or multiple image uploads like in photobucket)
4. Most Priority IT SHOULD BE FREE
5. Live hosting ( I want to use it for my ebay as well as message forums.
I have tried image shack but uploading one pic at a time is quite time consuming.
if any one can provide me the name of any host i would be gratefull.
I am happy with photobucket but the size and bandwidth is concerning me.
Please Help

I believe www.uploads.biz satisfies all but ftp/multiple images.

Isnt There Any Image host with FTP Support.
i Tried Villagephots but it is limited to only 10 pics that is so small!!!!
I registered at jrue.com and it was total blunder. I loaded 40 images for my ebay auctions and when i linked them they were no where!!!!
is this what you call image hosting???
As I said imagesack is nice but what it lacks is multiple image loading.
Till date i have not found any alternative for photobucket.
If anyone finds it please let me know.
today i will be trying imagecabin.com
will review about it later.

I tried www.imagecabin.com
It included features like multiple uploading but when registered it became clear that it uploads only 3 images at a time.
hey guys i request you again if anyone finds image hosting with ftp support and size bigger than 500 mb please pm me.

I have searched almost 20-25 image hosting services but none have came to my satisfaction.
i think i will have to stick to photobucket by making new accounts when i am full of 25 mb space!!!
well if the web hosting providers are watching these threads , they can think about such plans in which ftp support is present as well as there is enough amount of space and bandwidth.
some image host do host great but then hotlinking is absent.
if any porvider is there is fws willing to provide such service please reply me!!!

aakashshah123 said:
I tried www.imagecabin.com
It included features like multiple uploading but when registered it became clear that it uploads only 3 images at a time.
hey guys i request you again if anyone finds image hosting with ftp support and size bigger than 500 mb please pm me.

Saw that you have tried ImageCabin, I am the proud owner of that image host. Currently we offer 250 MB of Space free and yes you are correct only 3 uploads at a time. HOWEVER! FTP Uploading is coming very soon as well as over 15 uploads at a time with an account.

We hope that you choose us over the others and we will keep you updated.

Regards,
Jarrod

Last edited:
Just an update for the great guy aakashshah123.. After about 1000 lines of code we now offer 15 Uploads at a time in accounts. :)

Thanks,
I have checked it out and already started uploading pics. THe server speed is also good.
best of luck for this venture.
Count my vote on your hosting service.www.imagecabin.com
definitely recommended. Also waiting for ftp upload.
Best Of Luck

Thanks buddy! :)

We will do just about anything to satisfy our customers and believe me I am doing whatever it takes to get FTP. It may require recoding a whole new script but eventually we will get it.

hi,
thats because i didnt came across any other hosting service which provides better features. if there are any i would be happy to try them to.
Currently i m using photobucket, imagecabin and imageshack.
regards,
aakash

Back