• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Half-life

I don't suck that bad....
woopy.jpg

I took that today

...only 14? Damn! This is my 5th day of owning the game and I make at least 30 kills per map. Either with my trusty Desert Eagle or my M4A1, or if I'm a T, with my AK-47 and Desert Eagle. Alot of times, I'll just use the pistol I get at the beginning, kill with it than steal guns off of dead people. Pistols are fun.

I'd kick all of you if you played Rainbow 6 with the Eagle Watch expansion installed, and the NATO 2 mod.

I hate rainbiw 6. Too realistic for me... you die so fast and every step has to be cautious. Freakin stupid if ya ask me.

Proove it ragzzz I want to see a noobie with the score of 30 Screen shot please. I don't believe much until I see a screen shot

lol!!! 30 kills as a newbie? YEAH RIGHT. or it must be SUPER SUPER n00b server.

I'm playing CS for like 2 months and my highest was like 19. On a pretty hard server.

maybe it was 30 kills and about 150 deaths :p who knows. I think I need to see a screen shot of anything about 20 to really believe it happened. And if you did have that many kills you are dumb if you don't take a screen shot cause you will never be able to prove it

Back