• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Half-life

He uses dsl but he probably went into some asian server or something. Too far away.

lmao, nice layout, just needs some touching up on the images. right now i am working on the stats thing i mentioned earlier on in this post. i know is has been done, but i wanna do it again! if anyone wants to talk to me, add me to your msn list

g0t_r00t@hotmail.com

ok

the domain will be registered asap :)

I'll use my AWH webspace until i can find another host

You'll have quite abit of webspace to work with ;)

If this clan gets started. We are in serious need of training. For example guitarnerd. Hes really new to the game and just walks around and doesnt look. He gets killed easily.

lol, I am not great but just so you know when I was playing my ping was over 500 and I got banned from the server because of it. I had also only played that map once before. I am pretty good a aztec.
Im not arguing I'm not great but hey I have only had the game for a few days majority of the time my score stays even, and once I got 14/10 :) nothing to brag about but Im a NooB

guitarnerd: wanna play right now? We'll play aztec. If you open your server we'll play alone.

I just did pretty well.. I cleaned out the map on assault. (the rest of my team died early. It was 1 on 6, and I won. Some nice silenced M4A1s and I win.

Back