• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Half-life

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
Ahh, I just bought the game today, came home and downloaded CS, it is FUN FUN FUN. I have never been into PC games until recently, who else has it?
We should start a freewebspace.net clan :classic2:

Edit: Sorry I meant to post this in general discussions You can move it please

Last edited:
Woh
HL is old
did you like the half life game? [my answer is:it sucks]

He said he downloaded CS.

Sorry, I'm already in a clan so I can't be in a fws.net clan.

I'm in a few clans :rolleyes:

But .. i'm looking for one to be a big part of ...

my usual score is 18 / 3

sometimes higher kills or deaths ... it depends on the quality of the other players

i once got over 60 on a 32 server :confused: OWNAGE :devious2:

My cousin has a clan but there are only like 4 members so far. They are looking for a server, he thinks he needs a t3. He thinks t3 means 3mbps and t1 equals 1mbps, he also thinks there is no such thing as oc-3 so He is asking for an oc-48 line. Long story but believe me, he isn't ever gonna find a server. I am pretty crappy at it right now. One thing that makes me mad is all the "l337" I think it is really stupid. No offense but I just think l337 is for wannabe programmers.

DSL is not near fast enough for a clan server. You can get maybe 4-5 people on it if your lucky. Buisness dsl would be fine for playing with around 20 people, but a t1 is great and would never really lag

Originally posted by guitarnerd
DSL is not near fast enough for a clan server. You can get maybe 4-5 people on it if your lucky. Buisness dsl would be fine for playing with around 20 people, but a t1 is great and would never really lag

$30 for up to 10 private users

or

$50 for 10 public users

Bruce posted it

see if i can find the link ... ahh i bookmarked it :biggrin2:

http://www.pwnz.net/

That is not a bad idea. Maybe we should. Hehehe, and since I am a programmer, I wanted to bring up something else about CS. I am making a script that is like the list you have in CS where you can find all servers and shit, look at stats, but my program will have advanced search settings. It is HUGE. It takes all hum, how many servers are there? 15,000 or more? It takes players, server settings, and stuff puts it in a mysql db, and allows you to search it anyone like the idea?

roblev, it sounds awsome. (Heh, I just noticed your from the same place I live :p)

Anyway... I'v heard of HL, but whats CS? An add-on?

Seriously guys ..

Erm .. Shall we buy a domain ... if so .. erm

Who is gonna design the site :confused:

add > i have multi-domain hosting @ AWH so i guess we could use that :classic2:

As for gameserver ... use the already available onces ;)

Last edited:
My friend is going to let me borrow it (hopefully he'll let me borrow it indefinately :D) and I wanna be in this too! :)

Back