• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Half-life

I like full servers with over 20 people on. As many as possible. Makes the game more exciting, as I can follow 6 of them as a group and when one of them dies, I know to be careful, cuz they enter rooms before me. :D

Originally posted by Ragzzz
I like full servers with over 20 people on. As many as possible. Makes the game more exciting, as I can follow 6 of them as a group and when one of them dies, I know to be careful, cuz they enter rooms before me. :D

thats one of my tackics :cool:

ok whats your name on it .. and erm

Which map :confused:

213.232.110.18:27055

best i could find

de_dust

24/7 .. erm

i'm

Death-at-your-door :cool:

join CT and say hi :classic2:

I am a sniper myself, but it all depends on the map. And how many people I am playing against. I am honestly really good when I play in a team, and I know the people and what they are gonna do, which is what makes a good clan.

Whoever is gonna be in the clan add me to your MSN if you've got it
guitar0712@hotmail.com

well i'm a team player ...

i like to work in a group of 3 ... but you must be a good moving and look everywhere ...

you did ok when we played ... but there are bits of your game you'll gonna have to learn better .. ie : hand to hand combat ... good to practice on team mates when FF is off

Did u see me doing it :confused:

I'll be in the clan if you guys need me. I would have to be in 2 clans at once.

My name would be

OC|*fromage 01[x]

But if I were to go with you guys:

OC|*fromage 01[x][~s2o~]

And I prolly wont be able to participate in matches due to me being in another clan.

Recruit me if you wish.

Skill: Mac-10 ownage, 228, Deagle, USP, Colt, AK, MP5(I rule with this gun)

Supossedly head shots are easier with 1.4, there is already an update for it. Maybe you should download it.

Originally posted by eNet hosts
Nah!

1.4 sucks.... It lags so badly

I don't play it right now...

Not really. Depends what maps. Chateu lags like hell when you dont have new graphic card. (Like me)

I don't have a good graphic card either.

But the worst thing is... it lags in dust too!!!

Originally posted by eNet hosts
I don't have a good graphic card either.

But the worst thing is... it lags in dust too!!!

1) crap graphix card
2) prolly using 56k
3) server using 56k
4) comp has slow fps
5) just has no reflects at all and everything is moving way too fast

1) crap graphix card .....5) just has no reflects at all and everything is moving way too fast

hehe

only the #3 is not truth. The server is using T1.

dun understand what u are saying in #5.

I hate computer/video games and anything to do with it!!! Well watching someone play grandtheft auto can be fun, and I do like Grand Turismo 3 (esp. Snoop's lame theme song) but that's about it :(

Originally posted by syd
I hate computer/video games and anything to do with it!!! Well watching someone play grandtheft auto can be fun, and I do like Grand Turismo 3 (esp. Snoop's lame theme song) but that's about it :(
Then how about you don't post in a thread about games. Although I used to be the same, they are fun.

Back