• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Chrome

A few people I know said it is really cool, however it is nothing special. I agree, I personally am going to stay with my Firefox 3. It is good Google made an attempt however I don't see it being able to surpass Firefox in any way.

Chrome is faster in terms of loading speed though. It is already a great browser when it is so popular when it is released for no longer than a year.

I been using Firefox for awhile. Change to Chrome, never like it and now strange yes, but I am now stuck with Safari.

Chrome is rubbish. It's just a way for Google to stick their middle finger up at Mozilla and Microsoft and say I run tings.

Prefer Firefox

Chrome is rubbish. It's just a way for Google to stick their middle finger up at Mozilla and Microsoft and say I run tings.

Prefer Firefox

I think there is a lot of talk about chrome and its made a big impression.

The reason for this I think is because like firefox, IE and others they have been running for a long time and have become a bit boring and predictable.

I really don't like Chrome, just because it's a wannabe. Plus, I'm pretty sure it isn't compatible with all of my Firefox extensions.

As for MSN Messenger Beta... *shudder*

As I've said before, I don't need all that stuff (Video, Voice, Games, background sharing, handwriting, etc), I'm fine with pidgin. Plus, the grouping of messages from one user is annoying, so is the design of conversation windows. It's too cluttered now.

Chrome = Decent, but has room to improve. Especially if they plan to release their compatibility for plugins and such.

MSN = Seems like all the other versions, except, has some useless new features. Such as unnecessary hide buttons.

Not to keen on Chrome tbh. Opera is best for the overall suite and firefox kills everything for development IMO. And safari 4 has all the built in eye candy. ;)

Edit:Msn = evil.

It's horribly bloated nowadays, why not use one of the open source alternatives and connect to different protocols as well.

Back