• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Chrome

it was shiny and great, unlike this thread. :p j/k. it was sweet. want to see if they get the bugs worked out.

I used MSN9 for about 2 weeks, some reason it doesn't seem to hog up lots of RAM unlike 8. But, I got rid and went back to 8 until things like MsgPlus! and MessengerDiscovery are compatible with it.

well i didn't use it :(

i ll use it now.
but chrome,
well using IE cookie setting i think i am using IE with Mozilla Addon ............ :p

i dun use msn messenger anymore, now using pidgin.
it is worth to try, although lots of msn messenger features are not available to be use in pidgin, but at least u can connect to multiple account and multiple chat service at the same time
:)

So you're telling me that whenever you send a custom emoticon in the newest build of MSN, it actually shows up as the animated gif or whatever and not just the shortcut? Because me and several people that I know have had the same issue.

So you're telling me that whenever you send a custom emoticon in the newest build of MSN, it actually shows up as the animated gif or whatever and not just the shortcut? Because me and several people that I know have had the same issue.

Yeah, I get that most of the time. But the reciever definitely sees the emoticon. I haven't had any issues with colour schemes though.

It's a very nice build.

Back