• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GeekRack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, its over. thank god for that!

Glad someones happy over all this :) At least one person feels relief :lol:

Shequeita;
baby?
timescales for above?
hosting company at the same time?

Okay, I could buy the hormones going wild bit but come on, Shequeita has kind of blown credibility on anything stated - now a baby in the frame! That's low.

Jeez, I had family members (yes plural over the years) die and did my best to ensure clients were not effected due to it (it's not their problem).

Shequeita;
baby?
timescales for above?
Well that's certainly different than a bike accident ;)
^^^^^^^^
The only question is, Was it a male or a female? ;)
I am going with female as the first company wasnt registered and this one was :lol:

Last edited:
Great the way you have bugger all to do with it and find you can comment and be 'flippent'.

TWAT!

Hope everything went well during the birth.
Not going to say much more since her child is more important then whatever was left of GR.

tumble
sid she might have had the baby ;)
Some how the time line dosen't work out

She first told me she got pregnat last week in november.

NOV DEC JAN FEB MARCH APRIL MAY
and i think you are right on this one. if so, then it would be premature, but, dont think she had it yet
Well that's certainly different than a bike accident ;)
totally agree.
She knows. She logged in 2 days ago to respond to a ticket with us.

well, at least we know she is out there somewhere. :S

Glad someones happy over all this :) At least one person feels relief :lol:

Shequeita;
baby?
timescales for above?

Okay, I could buy the hormones going wild bit but come on, Shequeita has kind of blown credibility on anything stated - now a baby in the frame! That's low.

Jeez, I had family members (yes plural over the years) die and did my best to ensure clients were not effected due to it (it's not their problem).
I bet 99% of it was fake.

I was surprised nobody had said anything HERE for the past couple of days. I was WELL aware of the WHT thread (and was waiting for Decker to comment!!).

While I hope that nothing horrible has happened to the owner, I am really glad I was out of this mess about 3 months ago. Decker and I have been through 2 host meltdowns in the last 6 months, and I don't wish that on anybody at all.

Good luck to folks who need their data. I can't help with that part, but if there is anything i CAN do to help out , pls let me know.

I was surprised nobody had said anything HERE for the past couple of days. I was WELL aware of the WHT thread (and was waiting for Decker to comment!!).

I was wondering about that as well. I saw their site down, but wasn't sure if it was anything major. Since nobody posted I came to two conclusions 1) Just their main site is down 2) They have no clients left to complain.

Cough! I have a puppy that's more work than a baby (anyone that wants to argue has not met Sally :) ), an as previously said no excuse (go have babies elsewhere - not while people are paying for services).

Actually how will baby feel being brought up on the street?

She's bailed, admit it.
Left the world.
Gone.
Diffed off.

So - she's bone'd :D

Last edited:
I hate seeing companies like this. I can't figure out why people run away I couldn't sleep at night doing that. :-\

Edit: Sounds like self advertising in the wrong section.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the way people jump in to offer support in situations like this trying to act helpfull when they really are looking for more clients!

I like the way people jump in to offer support in situations like this trying to act helpfull when they really are looking for more clients!

Oh oh can I do that too? I love to trash my company by trying to take clients!

No offense, but I doubt she had any left before she dissapeared.

Geekrack was a running train wreck, when your employees have a revolving door for coming and going its surely a disaster
what about the disaster of BurstNET? that to me is the problem here more than anything. If the problems at the DC wern't happening, then staff wouldn't think "i'm outta' here"?

what about the disaster of BurstNET? that to me is the problem here more than anything. If the problems at the DC wern't happening, then staff wouldn't think "i'm outta' here"?

Now I'm thinking, Burst was just used as a giant excuse. I'm sure they did have problems with Burst, but I doubt the majority of the issues were primarily in the fault of the DC.

But, I don't know what's going on behind the company so I can't say for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back