• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GeekRack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be the kind of person that bashes another company, which isn't what I'm trying to do, just show my take on the company - I worked for GeekRack for about a week and left because something just didn't seem right - Shequita seemed like she had good intentions but wasn't dedicated enough, and she was making bad choices as far as hiring poor rude staff.

Unfortunately, in my eyes, this company is done, there's tons of bad reviews and downtime reports all over.

well Shequeita has been MIA for like 2 or 3 weeks now, and site has been down since, so, i think it is safe to say that GR is a dead host. IMO, it is really to bad. there was so much potential there when it first started. Sad to see it go down like this.

well Shequeita has been MIA for like 2 or 3 weeks now, and site has been down since, so, i think it is safe to say that GR is a dead host. IMO, it is really to bad. there was so much potential there when it first started. Sad to see it go down like this.

I kind of agree with Method...

the idea for GeekRack was great... the marketing and the sales... and the staff...

but when you have some (i'll use Andy's word) "unethical" and ill-intentioned owner, then things are going to go down hill... and thats what happened.

The listed reasons are the reasons that GeekRack turned out like they have.

to a certain extent pricing played as a big problem. There was in some cases less then 15% markup consittering most support were paid for a ticket there were more support problems with burst which caused more tickets on our end and plenty more tickets then she planed.

on a side note why is this thread going on so long
It's not.

I don't see that the geekrack owner will be back (at least as we know the owner now) anytime soon, so closed.

And I sure hope a new identity doesn't make it to FWS cos this time I'll blow you right out of the water. You can run, but you can't hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back