• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS Meet-Up

Will you be attending the first ever FWS Meet-up in London?

• Total voters
It would cost me $1300 just for a roundtrip flight from where I live, to London, back to where I live. That's not including a hotel or vehicle rental. Plus, I'd have to add the food bill and such.

IMHO its not practical to have it in London because most of the people attending would be coming from the USA/Canada. Perhaps plan and have it over here? Could always have it in Nashville TN.. Then I would just be an hour drive away xD

Then it would be the same thing for people in the UK > USA. Perhaps it should be separate meet-ups for the first go at things to see how it turns out?

If anyone would like to organize a seperate meet-up in the US, let me know.

Still too far for me -_- I would host one here in Mexico, but... it wouldn't be so popular.

btw, el perro del mar? xDDDDDDDDDDD !

I say we reset the thread and work in co-operation to get both a European and yankee get together going. If it was on the east coast, I'd go maybe.

I prefer going to a UK meetup this year. But I might visit a US meetup if it's next year.

Manchester is ok for me. I beleive there is a flight from Stockholm to Manchester.

I voted "Yes, maybe but only if..." mainly because, I won't travel to London for personal reasons, but Manchester is good. It could even be transferred into a venue in Birmingham, it's in the heart of the UK as well..

But still, Manchester is good, if one happens, put me down as a yep!

Back