• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS Meet-Up

Will you be attending the first ever FWS Meet-up in London?

• Total voters

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hey Guys,

This has been discussed many times before I am aware of that BUT having spoken to Peo, we both believe it is time we actually had an FWS Meet-Up!

We have decided that London, UK will be where the meet-up shall be held and it will be at the Ramada Encore London West Hotel in the evening of Weds April 24th ( Hotel URL : http://www.encorelondonwest.co.uk/ ).

The evening will involves a 3 course meal and drinks (I'm sure :beer:) - the price for the meal being £20.00 per head - conversions can be done on XE.com!

We basically want to get an idea of what numbers we can expect to attend, we anticipate doing something during the day also however the main organization is with the evening meal. Please can we have a show of hands who plans to attend and I would also like some solid numbers on how many people will require Hotel accommodation as we can receive discounts for the party booking.

Thank-you for reading and I look forward to a positive response :)

Guest list so far: Elvis, Yupapa and Giancarlo.

I'm interested in going. We tried last year, but somehow the event didn't happen. Let's see how many are interested this time.

If you have any suggestions, just let us know.

I might join if you managed to bring some ladies. :p Who have you as confirmed as interested? Since you wrote "we".

I might join if you managed to bring some ladies. :p Who have you as confirmed as interested? Since you wrote "we".
Peo will/may be going, I will be going and hence posting this thread, so we can get other people interested :)

I've added a poll to this thread where you can indicate if you are interested.

Guest list so far: Elvis, Yupapa and Giancarlo.

I'm interested in going. We tried last year, but somehow the event didn't happen. Let's see how many are interested this time.

If you have any suggestions, just let us know.

Wait... WAIT! :lol:

I'll have to see. I'm not so good with meeting new people in the flesh >.< (But there are other reasons.) How much would the hotel be, any rough ideas? If I was to come and wasn't able to stay the night close by (friends place) then I'd take a room.

I'll have to see. I'm not so good with meeting new people in the flesh >.< (But there are other reasons.) How much would the hotel be, any rough ideas? If I was to come and wasn't able to stay the night close by (friends place) then I'd take a room.
Room could be about £70 for the night. If anyone up north wants to meet me in Manchester and get the train down, that's fine :)

Why London?

Anyways, this was tried a few years back and it went --- ways. Can't see it being any different this time.

Why London?

Anyways, this was tried a few years back and it went --- ways. Can't see it being any different this time.
Maybe a vote of confidence will help things move along?

London because it's central for most people from Europe and America.

California ---> London = $600

Sry, maybe if I had enough money to plan a whole vacation around it... but not this year.

I mean, if you want for me to go, then I'll go. But I see no reason why I'd even want to go to London. There is nothing over there. :\ Sorry.

At one time I would have done this.

Now...let's say the guest list would have to be out of this world

i would have to go it you or Ben were going to go. lol

that being said, if it were in the US or even Canada, i might consider. i however did meet one person from FWS sofar. she hasnt been on here in a while though, mostly on WHT, but, was still nice to put a face to the name besides a picture. btw, Jason, werent you moving to AZ?

Back