• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!

Good Luck!

>>Zaheer Chothia

Hmm

VerticalHost said:
It's not every day you see a host that makes money from google ads.

I am curious as to the reasoning behind this post.

We do make money from Google ads but that is NOT our only revenue source. What gave you that idea? If you read the links or go to the reseller page, the reseller accounts are a PAID service and have nothing to do with Google ads. If you read my signature, it also states that these are paid reseller accounts starting at $2.00 per month... Being informed is the best way to show you are a consciencious webhost.

If you look at most free hosts (and many many paid hosts) you will see Google ads there also. Nothing wrong with it... I think of it as Free Money. Revenue is revenue. I am in business to make money and to provide a service that is in demand. If I find an avenue that will ethically increase my profits, then I will take advantage of it. Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks for your comment. If you have further questons or need assistance, I will be more than happy to be of service!

Warmest Regards,
John A
Frostyhost.com

Last edited:
Since you offer free hosting I believe that having google ads is fine. But you provide a paid service as well, it looks unprofessional. When I went to your resellers page I had 3 other reseller offers from other hosts. Is it worth having possible clients go to your reseller page and click an ad and signup with someone else?

I agree with you on the fact that people work for money. But at what expense are we doing this?

Last edited:
VerticalHost said:
Since you offer free hosting I believe that having google ads is fine. But you provide a paid service as well, it looks unprofessional.

We at Frostyhost disagree.

When I went to your resellers page I had 3 other reseller offers from other hosts. Is it worth having possible clients go to your reseller page and click an ad and signup with someone else?

We at Frostyhost would expect any client to shop around. The fact that Frostyhost prices are lower and offer something a little more unique (smaller plans / smaller prices which work very well for beginners and those who only want very small accounts) will make people come back to our service. The fact that they click a Google ad is going to make Frostyhost money when they click AND when the come back to use the services of Frostyhost. What better way to show the difference than to have a comparison on my page?

Just as many sites (and many businnesses other than on the internet) compare their services to that of other similar services, we can make use of Google ads rather than a comparison chart and allow clients and customers to make a choice they are happy with in the end. We believe that is Frostyhost.

I agree with you on the fact that people work for money. But at what expense are we doing this?

At the expense of companies with larger advertising budgets, advertising from people with higher costs and larger plans that do not compare to Frostyhost's, price-wise (when you break down the cost per allocation), and larger companies that can afford to spend that money.

We absolutely do NOT believe that Google ads detract in any way from the branding or professionalism of any part of our services.

Excellent points, and well thought out! Thanks for helping to make that a little clearer. We often get questions over the same topic. We have many very happy customers and clients that also saw the same layouts and wondered.

I hope this answers your questions!

Warmest Regards,
John A
Frostyhost.com

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest ! .....

Khemikal said:
There's gonna be a hard choice on May 31st!

Actually, there is no choice at all. It wil be a double blind drawing through a third party. We will place all entrants names into a hat and draw 5 names. The second drawing from those five names by a seperate person who will draw the winning name.

There are several people entering so we may draw for TWO winners... but that decision has not been made yet!

Good luck!

John

Then, I won't be having any chance. I have never ever got through any such lotteries. good luck everybody other than me.

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the con

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!

Back