• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

mmkmaste said:
how do u pick the winner, thru a drawing yes, but how?

The drawing is a double-blind drawing. There will be two drawings to determine the winner:

First all the names of the entrants with the correct entries from this post will be placed in a drawing bag and presented to the first party to draw names. Ten (10) names will be drawn.

The ten names drawn will be placed in a bag and presented to a second party unaffiliated with the first party. They will draw one name. That person will be the winner.

The winner will be announced here on this post as soon as the name is drawn.

The winner will be notified via this post, a PM on this board, and an email (if available).

The_Real_Jinzo said:
... Even if I dont win thanks for being generous

You're welcome! It is always great having a give-away. It just seems to bring out the best in people!

Thanks to everyone for the nice PMs and emails complimenting the service. Frostyhost strives to be the best and is succeeding thanks to all of you!

This post is on the 31st... ONE DAY LEFT TO ENTER!! Get it while its hot :classic2:

Good Luck!

John A

is it too late? :confused4 today is may 31st rite? if am not late then I have read and agree to the TOS of Frostyhost.com so please enter me to the contest. tnx :biggrin2: I hope I win.

I think he extended it to June 1st... besides the winner hasn't been anounced, so I think it's safe to say we aren't too late :)

I forgot to tell u that in this paragraph "termination" is spelled wrong.
"Account Cancellation: Request for termination of user accounts can be made by emailing Admin@FrostyHost.com with a statement to the fact that you are requesting ternination of your account. Termination requests received will take effect immediately."
A lot of people wont like to have u as a host if you have misspelled words so u should change it. Just a suggestion. :)

abush said:
I forgot to tell u that in this paragraph "termination" is spelled wrong.
"Account Cancellation: Request for termination of user accounts can be made by emailing Admin@FrostyHost.com with a statement to the fact that you are requesting ternination of your account. Termination requests received will take effect immediately."
A lot of people wont like to have u as a host if you have misspelled words so u should change it. Just a suggestion. :)

Thanks for the heads up. I've changed it. Unfortunately, I am a notorious mis-speller. I can spell... I just can't seem to type (or else I type too fast for my own good). If it weren't for the staff catching my mistakes people would think I'm illiterate. LOL

And the time to end the contest is 12:00 midnight CST (or GMT -6). Asof this post, in about 15 minutes...

John A

I thought i entered, but i guess not. So

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!

Good luck all :)

Back