• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

FrostyJohn

Frostyhost is proud to say that FREE HOSTING is alive and well and still being offered with the high quality, professional service that every webmaster expects and deserves!

Our basic account includes the following:

100 MB Web Space
1000 (1 GB) Bandwidth
cPanel
5 FTP accounts
5 MySql databases!
PHP / Perl
Website Statistics via cPanel
FREE Search engine submittal va cPanel
Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
Unlimited Page Forwards
Unlimited Email Forwarding
FrontPage Extensions
Free Page Counters
Free Guest Book
PHPBB2 Bulletin Board!
Much More...

Go to Http://FrostyHost.com to see more details and become a member of our growing community!

========================
The contest is closed as of NOW. Thanks you for all of the entries!

Last edited:
I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!

*crosses fingers*

badguy1986 said:
i have read it
but what do i pay for and why??

I am assuming you mean you read the Terms Of Service. One of the first things stated in the Terms Of Service is that there are no refunds for payments made to Frostyhost, and I am again assuming this is what you are referring to in your question.

This is a FREE give away and that statement does not apply since no money is being paid.

The Reseller accounts, in a normal transaction, are a PAID service. Our shared web hosting is a FREE service. Payments made by clients to Frostyhost for reseller accounts are non-refundable.

But this is a give-away for a FREE account and therefore there are NO COSTS included at all in any shape form or fashion.

I hope this answers your question.

badguy1986 - As for your entry... it does not follow the rules exactly and is therefore ineligible. Please read the main post again and edit your post so that you can be eligible!

Good Luck!
JohnA

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!

(Just gotta check - do you mean the reseller account is free for life, or just the normal free hosting is free for life?)

Back