• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

Khemikal said:
Just gotta check - do you mean the reseller account is free for life, or just the normal free hosting is free for life?

Shared Web Hosting is always free at Frostyhost.com

The reseller acccount for this particualr give-away is also free. NOrmally the reseller accounts at Frostyhost start at $2.00 per month

Hope that answers your question!

Good Luck!
FrostyJohn

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest please!

*Prays for the the hosting*

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!

"I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!"

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!

"I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!"

Wow many people. I hope I win but I never win anything. :cry2:

Back