• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE -Sector31 Network- Hosting

murat... if you got nothing good to say just stfu

cheatpark... no such thing as unlimited literally but he will get more HDs when he needs it to keep it "unlimited" for the members. I have already used 1.5 gigs of space and have yet to hear anything about it.

Originally posted by ProQ

but he will get more HDs when he needs it to keep it "unlimited" for the members
Yeah but one thing. He can't have an unlimited number of hard drives. :D . The battle of limited and unlimited. Limited will always win.

sure there is a definate limit on the long run... but the hosted sites won't be affected by it. don't continue this argument... my proof this type of hosting works are 2 sites... gamestats.com and ztnet.com both almost same service and no problems. kill the subject...

i just wanted that everyone know that you are a racist... whats wrong with this ?

How will someone who can't read anythign but english know if it has appropriate content. that's just stupid to call people racists for shit like that... I'm sorry if your site isn't in english, but he needs a way to monitor sites and if he has a reading "disability" of not knowing your language, what you want him to do?

this is a free service... he shouldn't have to go through more work than he already has to do. Is it so hard to make different versions of the site one for your language and another for english. btw... racist has nothing to do with a spoken language your just idiotic for saying that.

LoL.. i know.. right..

Buy new HD. When it runs out..

Uh.. Your going to need to be rich to keep buying them. If the website doesnt have Ad's and even with ad's you cant make that much money.

It does have ads, and they also run a paid hosting service.

I notice when a new free host comes along, everyone jumps on it like a tiger on a hurt antelope. You rarely ever give em a chance. Also, if they dont allow another language site, that doesnt mean they are racist or anything like that, who would actually wanna waste there time trying to read something from a cheap translator that has no grammer and are hard as hell to read sometimes. So give a host a chance and stop callin hosts racist because they only allow english sites.

s31net.com doesn't accept just any site they accept the good ones. A good site does bring in good traffic which results to more banner clicks. You have to stop judging without reason. When you hear someone bitch about being denied unlimited space after being accepted or kicked out because they used too much bandwidth on s31net... I welcome your rants but until then stfu and dont say nothing if it's uncalled for. It's not impossible to run a successful free host like this one. I have seen numerous examples and I have named a few in this thread. If you got a problem, go to another thread I don't want to use up my time having to defend this host from a$$holes like pzy and murat.

btw... thx gamesource

sector31 is a good host, he hosts me, and whats with you people asking "will you host me, I have a clan site or geocities site" Pro Q is not the host, dont ask him. go to s31net.com and apply for being hosted if you want to be hosted, but look at the info page first to see if you even qualify under those guidelines, if you dont, then dont try getting hosted.

s31 has been around for a while, it will remain to be around. If it doesnt, then oh well, I dont care, if he is the best host I ever have, then I dont care if its only for a few months. sector31 is very reliable, he helps me out when ever I need it. Dont talk crap about it, cause you dont know shit about it.

rockman... I predict they will last long just as ztnet.com has and still is around... so far everything is going smoothly.

COOL! :D
I will try maybe next week when i have finish re-doing my site...
What do you judge most on when u want to accept a site?

you guys need to read correctly... the first post on this thread clearly states that I am hosted by s31net... I try to answer some of your questions but don't ask me stuff like how do i go about judging sites and will "I" accept this kind of site etc... I'm just helping out my good ol host anyway I can. I am not the host. ask away as usual just don't assume I'm judging these sites.

Originally posted by ( - P z Y - )
Yep, I wasn't accepted :rolleyes:

Lemme ask you something... What exactly is on your site? I mean, I don't see anything at all. A crappy design, forums that are offline, and half of the links go right back to your main page. Now, you tell me, is it even worth going through the trouble of setting up your web site and hosting it?

I don't think so... Get a good site name with a somewhat descent slogan and apply again. And if you would actually think about putting some kind of content on your site, it might have more than a tiny bit of a chance at getting considered as being a part of my network.

Back