• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE -Sector31 Network- Hosting

Originally posted by dustin[s31]

As I said with my previous post, you'll notice I was saying that I cannot be compared to a huge network such as GameSpy. GameSpy has been around for years and years. I've been online for 3 months.
Then don't call yourself superior. I give up on this flame war (the admins still haven't seen it or something)... I wasn't accepted, I disagree with your moral values, I feel you are not as highly rated as you do. End of story.

the story should have been over while ago, but you wouldnt shut up about how bad dustin is, and how bad his hosting is, when you dont even have a clue.

How about ending the argument... Noone talk about it again... Just let it go. Sorry, Dustin didn't accept you... There is no requirement to take you or anyone else in... Stop taking it so offensively.

Originally posted by ProQ
How about ending the argument... Noone talk about it again... Just let it go. Sorry, Dustin didn't accept you... There is no requirement to take you or anyone else in... Stop taking it so offensively.
Scroll up a little.. already said that in other words.
If you are going to flame at least make it a legitimate flame..

I can understand why people don't beleive that this host will stay online very long because of the unlimited thing but what i think is

space: i think u will have how much space you want as long as is not a storage facility and public may download it and there nothing illegal

bandwitdh: and for that don't really know what to say but if everything is all legal you should be ok but i think it does have a limite(50gig if you have a domain)

and about only english, i can understand that. I'm french(you might have saw that because of my spelling mistake) and don't mind about it, and if you really want to have it in another language why not doing it on both i don't think dustin will mind about it

so here my 0.02 penny

and i forgot this you get what you payed for

Last edited:
Back