• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE -Sector31 Network- Hosting

Mature response. Oh, BTW, I'm in College.

Plus, with over 150 hosting applications a day now, I don't really see the 'competition' pulling ahead.

The first time a host has ever voiced such an opinion before due to circumstanses.
LOL you as number one... Lets get some info on the server, shall we?

So you're in college?
Dustin Oder
547 Wyatt Dr.
St. Peters, MO 63376
Phone: 922-0812
Email: dustin@sector31.com

Estimated Connection - Tier 3
Server Location - Houston, Texas
Everyones Internet, Inc.
2600 Southwest Frwy., Suite 500
Houston, TX 77098

And as to me posting opinions? Yes, I think you are probably one of the most.. looking for a word.. discrimatory, prejudiced sites I have ever seen.
Gamespy is by far the number one gaming host
The Protinium Network isn't bad
UZipp
Barrysworld
Emunetwork
More... you *REALLY* think you're the best of those?

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
Originally posted by ( - P z Y - )
Yes, I think you are probably one of the most.. looking for a word.. discrimitory, prejudiced site I have ever seen.
Gamespy is by far the number one gaming host
The Protinium Network isn't bad
UZipp
Barrysworld
Emunetwork
More... you *REALLY* think you're the best of those?

No, I'm not 'discrimatory' (which, I spelt it right). I'm open to what I think and will let you know the truth about your site. I'm not 'nice' like the others.

And as for competition, I'm talking about on my playing field. Does your high school baseball team play a professional team? No. Do I have a full time staff, a corperate name and over 20 servers? No. Am I just one person, a single identity, and own only 3 servers? Yes. You find someone like me, that's better (or doing well), with a full-time job (40 hours a week), plus 7 hours of school Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, I'll be shocked and probably become his new partner. :D

Originally posted by dustin[s31]

No, I'm not 'discrimatory' (which, I spelt it right). I'm open to what I think and will let you know the truth about your site. I'm not 'nice' like the others.

And as for competition, I'm talking about on my playing field. Does your high school baseball team play a professional team? No. Do I have a full time staff, a corperate name and over 20 servers? No. Am I just one person, a single identity, and own only 3 servers? Yes. You find someone like me, that's better (or doing well), with a full-time job (40 hours a week), plus 7 hours of school Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, I'll be shocked and probably become his new partner. :D

lol you think you're still superior to Gamespy... probably the HARDEST to get accepted to EVER. Emunetwork professional? ROTFLMAO.
Also, didn't you JUST say you were in college? LOL!
I still don't see you as the ultimate, superior person you obviously think you are. Even if you don't have corporate (spelled right too) server, you think that makes you better than Gamespy? And Emunetwork is NO different than you in terms of servers.. I would rate them above you any day.

I still see you as nothing but a self-centered opinionist. So *EVERY* other person in this WORLD but YOU is wrong if they disagree with you? Suuure there, kid.

Originally posted by squeaky_clean
dustin is a very nice helpful guy, now shut up, stop flamin and go away

Somehow I really doubt that you and dustin are two seperate people...

BTW very nice post.

You find someone like me, that's better (or doing well), with a full-time job (40 hours a week), plus 7 hours of school Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, I'll be shocked and probably become his new partner.

I have a full time job as an IT Admin right now, school around 6 hours/day, every day expcept weekends. And before a lawsuite in dec., was doing a few million unque hits/day, with an office, and 9 employees.

Also, now getting around 1,000 "real" sign ups/day.

:jump:

I have a full time job as an IT Admin right now, school around 6 hours/day, every day expcept weekends. And before a lawsuite in dec., was doing a few million unque hits/day, with an office, and 9 employees.

Squeaky Clean Entertainment, getting about 20 hits a day, no hosting options, so 0 applications a day, but I was never sued

lol
you win.

You never lived untill you loose all your money and get sued for something someone else did ;0

lol
This is extreamly funny.
First of all this is gonna end up like Legacy-network, EGN3D, people like that. They will either leave, or it will Die.
Second of all, Free gamming network hosts with unlimited should stay in there own unlimited world, and leave us limited free reality people alone. Third, has anyone seen their fourms, is it just me, or did they take out the copyright notice at the bottom, oh wait, they even take out the Powered By VBB thing in the title, does this singnel mabe, a Illegal version of VBB in use here?
ADD:
I had to add this, 4th, is this another one of thoes rackshack wannabe full hosts?

Last edited:
egn3d.com is hosted by s31net.com and will be opening up soon, the reason why the vbb copyright is taken out, is because its bought, if you have any experience with vbb(which you obviosly dont) the people who buy vbb, have the option of taking out the copyright info, dustin bought vbb a while ago. so no it doesnt maybe signal anything illegal. The legacy network is not very bright, he kept trying to do things but didnt follow through with it, he partnered with a host that is not reliable at all, and that was one of his biggest mistakes, another is on the application page, saying 100,000 hits required a month which makes it so he has basically no hosted sites, giving him no variety of sites.

Well
is that why it says something like this:
< !-- Do not remove this copyright notice -- >