• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE -Sector31 Network- Hosting

ProQ

Sector31 Network is looking for good quality web sites that interest gamers and other entertainment enthusiasts. These categories can include anime, technology, hardware, humor, music, movies, television, and more.

What We Offer
Unlimited Webspace
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unmetered Bandwidth
FrontPage extensions
ASP/PHP/Perl support
SSI support
MySQL support

For Subdomains
3 POP3 email adresses (name@sector31.net)
Unlimited forwarding emails

For Domains
Unlimited POP3 email adresses (name@yourdomain.com)

What's Required From You
Placeable Banner Ads on all pages
Placeable Sector31 Button on all pages
Appropriate Content (No Illegal stuff)
Up-to-Date Content (Don't update once a month)

Interested in this type of hosting? Click Here. btw... only english sites.

I'm hosted under s31 Network and am doing him a favor by letting the word out. The more sites hosted the more banner clicks he gets. I have missed out some stuff he offers, but you can read the rest on the site.

Last edited:
Any idea if they allow sites that have a forum as well? (ie. not remotely hosted)

cuz I know forums eat data transfer big time... not sure if many free hosts allow them now...

yep

yea they will and if for some reason, your having trouble installing one or you just don't want to do it... they would add a section on their forum for your site

For those of you who think this host is "too good to be true". I recently found out that he offers paid hosting too as another way to gain profit @ www.sector31.com

Unlimited space? Unmetered bandwidth?
Maybe you better put limits on that, or someone like me might take you up on that with my rather excessive pinball resource site. :)

go ahead and apply. you wont hear anything from him... I already have used up 1.5 gigs and he knows I will be using a bit more and he has yet to say anything about it. It's really unlimited and unmetered ;)

in their application form it says:
Your site MUST BE ONLINE. If it's not, DON'T APPLY!!
what if i'm setting up a new site that wasn't hosted yet and i want sector31 to host me but i don't have it up yet, what should i do?

Haha...they'll get killed by the warez soon enough. Plus, their servers will be clogged up with thousands of message boards, if they allow it. It's just foolish to allow message boards because of all the bandwidth and resources that it sucks up. It's hard on the server, and the message boards will destroy the speed of their servers. But I'd like to say good luck to the fellows over there. Maybe if they're lucky, they can stay around for another 4 months or so.

It'd b in their best interests to raise the requirements and limit the number of sites they host I feel....

Hey Pro Q,

would u host my clan page.It's also a Counterstrike News page,
so it has a "Use".
Would u also let me upload the counterstrikes updates(up to 110mb)?

Thx
MaXX
mail: madinfo@uboot.com

Would u also let me upload the counterstrikes updates(up to 110mb)?

why, you could download them faster at another site... there all over the place

roby2k.. yea it's mostly gaming only sites but other entertainment sites can be accepted.

Rexy... my site was new... what that means is put up ur new site on geocities or whatever host i suggest 9cy.com just to show it off so he can see if he should take a chance on u and host the site.

Conkermaniac... first not too many warez situations will happen because the site will be reviewed before accepted... second, he is starting a pay host at sector31.com as another source of revenue. With the money coming in from the pay host and the banner clicks coming from good sites being hosted (only good sites gets hosted) he could make this work... ztnet.com is still alive and offers this type of service to gaming/emulation sites for free with only one placeable banner just like s31net.com.

rockman... I predict they will last long just as ztnet.com has and still is around... so far everything is going smoothly.

baggio... if they ever need to do so they would just stop accepting applications for a while

makk... s31net.com will host a clan site only if it's more than just for the clan... you should have news, game updates, and other good content to impress.

I think i answered you all hehe

well... if it's not online how else can they judge your site?

it's english only because he can't read anything else

sure... make sure it's good and apply.

we are flexible when it comes to a good site no matter what type sometimes.

Originally posted by ProQ

What We Offer
Unlimited Webspace
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unmetered Bandwidth

For Subdomains

For Domains
Unlimited POP3 email adresses (name@yourdomain.com)
How many times do I have to say this. There is no such thing as unlimited. So you can't offer that and therefore its a lie.

Back