• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok man, sorry for my comments.
keep the awesome work up :coolmusic u r going great :applaudin
thx for everything

Originally posted by mega-hosting
please give me time.

we have other servers to keep up and running

i'll have them all activated within the next 2 hours

I didn't mean to sound impatient or ungreateful, I was just wondering. keep up the good work ;)

i don't like de pop-up... mmm...

i think that a banner at the bottom is the best thing to do...

when i open my phpBB i only see pop-ups and pop-ups everytime i read a post... and when i change of page... u_u

mega-hosting : is there a size limit in the files???
other question : in the php.ini, can you change the max upload file size value??? i'm using a webftp and i only can upload at least 1.5mb --> 2mb

ok this is going good :applaudin im sure he will activate our accounts soon :coolmusic awesome work

Nearly 1am here. ive only had about 4 hous sleep in the last few days

I will edit the php.ini file tomorrow and increase the file limit to 50 meg

Originally posted by mega-hosting
Nearly 1am here. ive only had about 4 hous sleep in the last few days

I will edit the php.ini file tomorrow and increase the file limit to 50 meg

thnx... you're the best... ;)

Originally posted by Atomsk
thnx... you're the best... ;)

when he said he will increase it to 50 mb, he meant that we will be able to upload a 50mb file through ftp? or wot? sorry i didnt understand that :confused5

i'm using a webFTP, so... when i try to upload a larger file, the webFTP fails... i only can upload files of 2mb max... but with the changes in the php.ini i will upload 50mb max per file!!!

awesome!!! so i will be able to upload all my edited phpnuke folder easyly, its 7mb lol
mega-hosting, congrats man, awesome work and host :applaudin :coolmusic

Originally posted by Pablo
awesome!!! so i will be able to upload all my edited phpnuke folder easyly, its 7mb lol
mega-hosting, congrats man, awesome work and host :applaudin :coolmusic

i agree, awesome host, now if only i could get my uni.cc domain working :(

he said he will activate all accounts tomorrow :) dont worry im like u, waiting for the confirmation mail :coolmusic

mega-hosting : you can put some anti-leech protect??? em... something like -->

Limit simultaneus downloads per user
or
Limit maximum download speed

i love this deal, i e-mailed you a solution to your pop-up/banner dilema, and added you to my msn to talk to u more about it

i have also registered for an account, but i put in a domain which i already had on a different server, does this matter?

wasnt alot of instuctional text on how to apply

still love the deal

Originally posted by archangemon
I hope u guys dont overload his servers with huge files and illegal apps...

dont worry i wont:)
i just want to upload phpnuke and a theme edited by me :biggrin2: of course i also need the host for uploading the things i`ll put in the downloads section
thats y i need php support and a mysql database, and of course, anough b/w, the space is not a big problem actually, im not gonna use too much :)

Hmmm.......

50mb limit...

not bad....

But I hate putting limits on things....Oh well...The biggest I might upload is 20mb....

The packages is great.... I sign up hours ago... I hope to receive the activation soon and also hope that the server is pretty good....

np :) i have just finished the last things for my phpnuke theme, so now, its everything ready for uploading :applaudin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back