• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request. I signd up, but now i wanna change my domain name.. Is that possible, or would I have to sign up again.

My domain is istaroeru.uni.cc.... I wanna change it to.. something else

Just access your cPanel and Park your new domain name

Make sure you have entered in the nameservers with your registra

ns1.mhserverd.biz
ns2.mhserverd.biz

Originally posted by mega-hosting
Just access your cPanel and Park your new domain name

Make sure you have entered in the nameservers with your registra

ns1.mhserverd.biz
ns2.mhserverd.biz

ok coolio... Im still waiting for my confirmation email tho... lol

*taps fingers and waits*

Hmm

What was the URL????

If your domain name started with a number or has "-" within the first 8 digits, it would of failed to create

Sorry

Hmm

What was the URL????

If your domain name started with a number or has "-" within the first 8 digits, it would of failed to create

Sorry

the domain i signed up with is istaroeru.uni.cc...... Iuno maybe it didnt create it.... my name is Simeon Henry.... hope that hepls lol

email address is maxidragon@ffextreme.com

The network at our dedicated server provider has gone down once again. This is getting ridiculous.

I will be purchasing another dedicated server from another datacentre after i arrive back from my break to Spain "leave this Friday"
:p

Every account on this current server will be transferred over

Thanks

Also i am giving a totally free acount away from our paid server
99.5% uptime and no popups with a free domain name

To apply you already need a site. Send sales@mega-hosting.biz an email including your surrent URL and i'll pick the best to be hosting on our paid servers "

plan = advanced plan

The network at our dedicated server provider has gone down once again. This is getting ridiculous.

I will be purchasing another dedicated server from another datacentre after i arrive back from my break to Spain "leave this Friday"
:p

Every account on this current server will be transferred over

Thanks

Also i am giving a totally free acount away from our paid server
99.5% uptime and no popups with a free domain name

To apply you already need a site. Send sales@mega-hosting.biz an email including your surrent URL and i'll pick the best to be hosting on our paid servers "

plan = advanced plan

So does this mean i will have to wait longer for my account activation?? just wondering...

Your account has already been activated. You should have received a welcome email "ill resend it"

You won’t be able to access the server for the time being tho. As Burst network is still down

Your account has already been activated. You should have received a welcome email "ill resend it"

You won’t be able to access the server for the time being tho. As Burst network is still down

HMM didnt get it.. my email thing is kinda screwy.. sopmetimes i dont get emails.... would u mind sending it to my alternate email address... maxidragonz@yahoo.com thanks

I got my e-mail with all of the information but none of the links work. I tried the domain and the numbers links and all of them bring up an error that says

"The operation has timed out when attempting to contact 64.191.90.149."

What's wrong and how should I fix it?

man this is another scamm like megawebspace they ----ing want you to sign up ad the ----ing servers always offline and it only online for couple minutes and it ----ing go back to ofline this sux and stinks i want my account to me removing my name on accoun is f u c k y o u motha f u c k e r s

hello,

you may not have read the previous post!, but the dedicated server for all free hosts is located in the "burst data centre"

over the last few weeks, burst have been suffering with some major network issues. this is why the server is down.

Also, everybody who signs up will be activated but there are exceptions. these are listed below

Your domain name started with a number: this would fail in the creation of the account.
any accounts featuring "-" withinn the first 8 digits will also fail

You may believe that this is a scam, but we have over 800 free accounts created. A lot of people have their accounts up and running on this server, all are happy with the service that has been provided to them.

Can i also ask for your patience concerning the creation of your accounts. we ahve over 500 new sign ups per day and this is therefore a time-consuming process. your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back