• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do?

Hi.
I tried to activate a free account. And I lost the 2nd page of registration. :crying5: The form was sent, cos when I tried again to register as the same name, it came up as taken.

Any help will be appreciated.

oops wrong word

:confused: "activate" isnt the right word ... I "applied" for a site, and after filling out the address and other info my browser "timed-out".

Yes i carn't access the server through root. my guess it that it is spammers

I am stopping all new activations till all the server issues are solves

Thanks

So was it a server "time out" that caused the next page not to show up? I'm just confused. Is it ok to sent a PM to you MEGA? I had sent one before asking (oops).

Originally posted by mega-hosting
Yes i carn't access the server through root. my guess it that it is spammers

I am stopping all new activations till all the server issues are solves

Thanks

Err?

Spammers?

Who?

The server has been down since 11 am pacific......

I was gunna make make site...But I guess not LOL...

Had everything ready...

The news...First page...A forum...Hopefullyya can get this fixed...Great job man!

hey mega, does ur cp come with fantastico? i need to knwo ccoz i want to put a invision board, so if it have it, i dont have to download it, if not, i`ll download it right now :)
awesome work :applaudin

Server status

Over the last week, the server has been on and offline quite alot. I have fixed every problem on the server and everything is running faster then normal

The problem now lies with our dedicated server provider "BURST"

Burst are having serious network issues
please read the 40 page thread below

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showt...0682&perpage=15&highlight=burst&pagenumber=40

99% of the time, the server has been down latly, is due to burst.

I may decide to switch dayacentres soon

Status - online

Burst have finally got their finger out and fixed the network problem " hmm for how long tho"

it's 12am here. So all new accounts will be created tomorrow

Thanks

Status - online

Burst have finally got their finger out and fixed the network problem " hmm for how long tho"

Thanks

well my site still aint working & when it did earlier, how come there was a pop-up on every page???

Status - online

Thanks

1 WORD.....

DOWN

Its 4:19 pm pacific.....

Get some sleep and then fix this thing!! :biggrin2:

Dude..You're doing a great service....Keep it up

Hmm, Mega hosting, i think you should have a forum at InvisionFree or something so that your users can help out with each other. :)

Originally posted by Atomsk
i can enter to my phpBB admin panel...

when i try to enter, i see a blank page...

Theres a problem with the pop-up (or banner) that makes it so you can only see that...I dunno what to do either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back