• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really piss ing me of that people want things now now now and not in 5 minutes time

I carn't help that the server is down because of burst.

yeah, have patience people.. I signed up 2 days ago, and it's not activated yet.. but you don't see me complaining..
It's free = DON'T WHINE!
mega-hosting: your service rocks! I'm sure you're doing what you can.. so I'll wait patiently. :) I've got other things to do than sit here and nag anyways. :applaudin

Yeah please calm down guys, its free after all. While waiting, optimize your code. I registered yesterday im still not activated. So what? The guys is doing his best so dont you whine.

Message to Mega-Hosting: You are the one and only #1 free host! :)

Later,
Corben.

hello hey i sign up and i saw the server was offline and i read this tread and i read that their old servers crash alot and that his getting a new server and will setup new accounts so dont whine man!!! this is free and they trying to help us have a webspace with out paying i think this guys cool why you complaining about server offline lots of times if your not paying for it so stfu man!! his just trying to help us so just let their service get better :p

hey i received my confirmation just now. yahoo placed it in my bulk mail.

so what now? how do i upload stuff?

thanks again! it looks great!:biggrin2:

This is why i said you should have a temp board at Invision Free or some similar forum hosting websites. :)

And for the rest of ya'll, patience!!!

Pablo, if you meant ME to shut up, I wasn't adressing you. I was adressing TK Leader, and the others who complain.
YOU READ! ;)

my email address is

ddddaaaalllleeee@hotmail.com

I signed up about a week ago and the form didnt go through properly...or so I thought, when I trioed signing up again it said my email address was already taken...can you resolve this please or send me the login info?

add me on msn please if you need more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back