• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yourgiga is down.. this is probs them using another name

QUOTE :This sounds like another yourgiga.com.

The Hunger Site

-----------------

Ye, Yourgiga.com, is down if u look, and so are all the websites hosted on it.... Apparantly they got DDOS attacked, and usually DDOS attacks are targeted. so tbh, someone must of hated them and also , meaning yourgiga has probs started up a new hosting using a new name :p not pointing fingers.... :chinese2:

I'm just trying to offer people free hosting, and you lot go throw it back in my face

I'm starting to wonder if its really worth it

If DOS ATTACKS start on our paid client's servers, i will pull the plug on free hosting

SERVER LOAD = 269 (1 CPU)

yourgiga.com

yourgiga.com = shit, bunch of twats thats why they got DDOS.... U woudnt get DDOS attacked if your not YOURGIGA.. tbh, even if people thought u were, with out proof they would not waste time DDOS attacking someone..

Did you ever go to the main yourgiga.com site? bout 2 weeks ago they said backup everything that they woould be moving to another location in Cali.

Originally posted by mega-hosting
I'm just trying to offer people free hosting, and you lot go throw it back in my face

I'm starting to wonder if its really worth it

If DOS ATTACKS start on our paid client's servers, i will pull the plug on free hosting

SERVER LOAD = 269 (1 CPU)

I didn;t mean to start all this. It's just that you and yorugiga.com had similar free account packages.

i already made my account (mega-hosting) the servers are down... grrrr... i can't access to the ftp and i can see the cpanel...

Dude...[mega-hosting]

Great offer ma...I took it asap...:)

But...Lots of stuff doesn't work...

FTP (I can use my username but not my pass!)
CPANEL (Found it after a few tests : http://www.mega-hosting.biz/cpanel : but it won't lemme in again...)
The IP you gave to use to get to cpanel and ftp....

Man ya gotta fix this cuz ya guys are great...

And the client exec or some thin' like that is great...Just fix the above...Thanks..

--smorente

Ok the server is still down after reboot and reboot from BURST
i still carn't access it by ROOT

smorente

All the details are within the welocme email
www.mega-hosting.biz/cpanel is our main server
the free server is located mhserverd.biz
as the nameservers state ns1.mhserverd.biz in the welocme email

hello

hello can u offer me this?
but without pop-ups
i will keep ur banner ad in my site.