• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by smorente
Dude...[mega-hosting]

Great offer ma...I took it asap...:)

But...Lots of stuff doesn't work...

FTP (I can use my username but not my pass!)
CPANEL (Found it after a few tests : http://www.mega-hosting.biz/cpanel : but it won't lemme in again...)
The IP you gave to use to get to cpanel and ftp....

Man ya gotta fix this cuz ya guys are great...

And the client exec or some thin' like that is great...Just fix the above...Thanks..

--smorente

Opps! :)

This is cool....Thanks man :D :coolmusic

There are pop-ups? Whatever....As long as there are no iframe ads (Y) or those other things..Shouldn't be a problem

check the preinstalled forums... mmm...

i see an error each time i visit my phpBB forum at your host...

the error :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ad.php:3) in /home/atomsk/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 182

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ad.php:3) in /home/atomsk/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 183

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ad.php:3) in /home/atomsk/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ad.php:3) in /home/atomsk/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ad.php:3) in /home/atomsk/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Yea...Its screwed for some reason...The Invision one has even more problems...tried to corect this myself but i only go that far with php :L :doh!:

These erros will go, when i edit the php.ini file

But after i eidt the php.ini file the popups stop working for 50% of the sites on this server

mega-hosting - advertising prices in the wrong place , remember free hosting offers - ask for contact details instead.

And the php.ini bit is more than a tad worrying.

Sorry "Decker" i'll remember not to post my paid plan prices here again

And the php.ini bit is more than a tad worrying

What do you mean by this

Within the php.ini file i just need to change

output_buffering off
to
output_buffering On

whats worrying???

NP :) we've all probably done it - but having to alter the config is a host decision 'These erros will go, when i edit the php.ini file' that's either a bit either sloppy or just bending to clients outside security issues. Was there a reason for the php.ini config?

yes, the errors gone... but now i can't enter to de administration panel of the phpBB...

warever, this is a good host... o_O

Allot of client were suffering this problem

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ad.php:3

ad.php is our file which supplies the popup/banner to our free hosts site

After quite a bit of research, I discovered an option within the php.ini, to allow the header to proceed even if a header has already been sent.

I'm not 100% sure if this will cause a security hole. But I have taken the decision to try it.

mega-hositng, can you turn off the the ad banner, and put a popup on it instead? or can you take off the ad banner, and ill put it on my site somewhere else, to make it look better, because the ad just ruins the layout that i am putting on my website, can you please email me about this l3as7ard@hotmail.com

We are in talks at this present moment in time. I do totally agree the present banner is to large and does ruin the layout of your site

We may installed a network tool bar at the top “like webhostingtalk.com

What do your think???

people may add me on msn = commander_hopps@hotmail.com

and we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back