• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host, cgi bin, no adds please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kabir
:confused: are u all computer nerds that point out every spelling mistake or something?

:D Nothing to do around here, but szr is probably the only person who makes fun of others' mistakes even though he doesn't know where his own are.

Re: what the hell?

:confused: are u all computer nerds that point out every spelling mistake or something?
We don't usually do these kind of things, but!... we do it when it's, er, "necessary".

Re: what the hell?

As a matter of fact, yeah. Wanna fight about it?

are u all computer nerds that point out every spelling mistake or something?
Is that a generalized, blanket statement that stereotypes the members of this board? Yes.
Was that sentence writtne with good grammar in mind? No.

Get Lives

What do you guys do all day ??? Run converstion for nothing , if your going to surf the web at least get paid for it.

Attachments

• gw1b.jpg
    gw1b.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 63
Originally posted by Anti Natzis
you think this is funny? ----ing natzi! you can put your mama their too!
get lost!
My lord... Some people have NO powers of perception.

First off, it's N-A-Z-I, which is funny for two reasons. Number one, this thread was talking about spelling mistakes, and Number 2... (haha) you spelled it wrong in your screen name! HAHA.

Anyway... I am not a nazi, and I hate the fact that you could misinterpret my avatar to mean that I support that belief. Putting Jesus Christ (an oppresser of the weak), Ronald Reagan (the man who ruined America IMHO) and Adolph Hitler (A man who took genocide to a new level) in the same picture suggests a paralell between the three. The last picture is the logo from my favorite band, Bad Religion, suggesting that the only way to deal with the tyrants of the world is to reject faith in christ, and to listen to some good old fashioined punk rock.

Anti Natzis (rather Anti Nazis, but anyway), do you think that Ariel Sharon should be thrown out of office? Take a look at the level of violence in the Middle East after Sharon got elected.

to Hayama-kun:
like you know what's going on here, you leave peacfuly there and think that we kill the palestinians, well then you're stupid as everyone.
Saron is our saver! and yeah i think bigperm should kick out of this forum now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back