• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host, cgi bin, no adds please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys. This forum has had it with political arguments. Please take this to the General Forum and start a new thread that the rest of us can avoid.:eek:

jesus stop all the laughing, your laughing so hard that fart is coming out as well. Is this the american secret weapon?:p

@Home is having some problems.

Anti Natzis: It is very apparent we are not living in a peaceful world. If you look at my status, I was in the WTC area when the two planes crashed and destroyed the WTC tower complex. I know you may have some resentment against the Palenstinians but they have resentment against you as well. That is what you must understand.

what you must understnd is that they hate me because i'm jewish and you because you're american! they dont want peace so they will get war.
and dont think that i want war without being there i' mcurrently in the ISF. yes i'm in the army!! what about you???

They don't understand peace but you do? Not to undermind you in particular, or at all, but there are people of Israel (not necessary Jewish, but a settler nevertheless) who cannot understand peace.

Now let's see, do you want a 15 year old student in the army? And you understand peace? Hell, why are you even arguing with me?

first of all who said anything about a 15 years old? i'm 18.
second all israelian want peace! unlike the palestinians!
and by thw way you start all this i spoke to the stupid member with hitler on his avatar.

Well, I started this because I wanted to get some insight on how the Israelis are feeling. I've been talking to some people who are Islam followers...they believe that the Palenstinians are very thick-headed...and they are.

well i dont excpect YOU to understand anything!
you think you know everything about them, so you're most welcome to come and visit them.
but you'll never comeback in one piece, understand they hate us!
israelian specialy!
go to the army and then we'll speak again, now you're just a kid. grow upm stopp living in draems

You don't seem to understand that the people that you have to deal with daily are not those the same throughout the world. You can say "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" to anyone who has not dealt with the Palenstinians in the Middle East and be correct in most cases, because we may not have dealt with people of that mentality. The majority of Islamic followers are ashamed by the behavior of the Palenstinians in the Middle East, of Bin Laden and his group of Islamic Fundamentalists (bigots). Grow up? You should grow up, because all you know is hate.

All you care is bin laden bin laden bin laden, because you have to deal with him, but you dont care about us.
we deal with alot of organisations as: shaid, hizzballa, tanzim and lot more.
but i dont worry because i know we'll win and they will never get israel.
we live here and that's the way it should be they dont want to live together they want all israel!
i suggest you to learn alittle bit before you write someting.
and dont say grow up tp someone in the army when you're just a stupid kid.

Originally posted by Anti Natzis
and dont say grow up tp someone in the army when you're just a stupid kid.

Grow up mentally. Not physically.

I myself, stupid? My IQ is well over 155. How about yours?

Am I anti-jewish, no. Anti-palenstinian, no. I am just against their policies.

Okay, stop right here. We can't seem to carry on a true debate.

Last edited:
Hey...I'm the bringer of peace to this thread...who likes stuff? How bout free web hosting that doesn't suck? Who's up for that? I am...

We are already off of the topic we were off of in the first place, so no looking back now. Although I changed my avatar... Bad Religion is my favorite band. I can't wait to see what Greg says about all this.

For sure...I wonder if they delay the new album now...I think I have an idea of what Greg is going to say...but i'll wait until he actually says it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back