• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host, cgi bin, no adds please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was peace in the 60's? The people of Vietnam thanks you for the information.

you know what i'm talking about, i mean the people in the 60's.
they thought that the whole world will be in peace.
but you'll never undestand come and live in israel for a week and then let's see you talking.
you think one terror action in america is bad? we have bombs here everyday, you're affraid to go out and buy milk.

Originally posted by Anti Natzis
you know what i'm talking about, i mean the people in the 60's.
they thought that the whole world will be in peace.
but you'll never undestand come and live in israel for a week and then let's see you talking.
you think one terror action in america is bad? we have bombs here everyday, you're affraid to go out and buy milk.
Who's afraid to buy milk? I can't wait to go down there slap around those skinny *********** . And your bombs' everyday is bad... but this is America, and we don't have that... so when something like this happens, it's a big deal. Quit trying to cheapen what happened.

your problem is that you watch too much TV, and listen to what they say.
you think the palestinians are so poor and nice and we're just trying to kill them, well GET REAL!

Christ this is getting out of hand...I recommend a mod closing this thread quite soon...but I have this to say...just because terrorism reigns supreme out in Israel does not make what happened in America any worse...terrorism regardless of how often it happens or how big it is is awful, wrong, and anyone who ever committs terrorist acts deserves to fry...It's impossible to predict, practically impossible to defend against...so that's why whenever it happens it's a complete shock...you should know that, and instead of trying to belittle the situation because it happens in your country all the time...you should maybe show a little sympathy...seeing as you know what they are going through.

why dont you show some sympathy ha? it happends here all the time, not once in 10 yeares and insted of understand us you, once again with the palestinians.

i'm not talking about a big thing like that in once i'm talking about bombs everyday that takes lives of several people a day.
and that's even worst cause we can stop it but the stupid world belive in the terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back