• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host, cgi bin, no adds please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroy

i am looking for a free host which offers a cgi bin reasonable speed.

any.za.net sounds perfect but am having errors in signing up. any varriations on this host?

thanks

Originally posted by DKSM

Yes and f2s, if you sign up a lot and wait, you may get your site on a fast server.

but you would you rather have hosting that you know won't go down anytime soon, or would you rather go on a host that is overloaded with users?

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

but you would you rather have hosting that you know won't go down anytime soon, or would you rather go on a host that is overloaded with users?

Never said i was ding it myself. I said thats what people are doing.

Originally posted by DKSM

Never said i was ding it myself. I said thats what people are doing.

Too many people on a server. Doesn't matter what they're doing, as long as they're active, the server's going to slow down...GO F2S! :D

Originally posted by leroy

any.za.net sounds perfect but am having errors in signing up. any varriations on this host?

thanks
You could try zacknetwork.cjb.net (They are getting a domain) They have 83 people signed up, and the people in the forum seem happy with it. They are on a 'shared' T1 line.

(no subject)

ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO It's actually spelled ok. ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO. I think you need that book you told me about ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO It's actually spelled ok. ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO. I think you need that book you told me about ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
WOW! 1 spelling mistake, u make mistakes in almost every one of your posts!

(no subject)

Actually, no I don't and I don't quote every post that's right next to me. It's not u, it's you ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO!

Talk about spelling mistakes ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO!

Originally posted by szr
No... it's actually spelled okay. Or you can abbreviate it as OK.

Originally posted by leroy

thanks
Well, take away reasonable speed and go with f2s, or take away no ads and go with tripod.

Originally posted by szr
It's actually spelled ok. I think you need that book you told me about !!!!!!!
My turn to laugh...
ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO

the only reason we pointed that out to him was because he laughed at us when we actually spelled it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back