• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, dale2k22 and raniver you both have PMs on how to pickup your domains.

Enjoy and congratulations! :applaudin

Originally posted by LifelessHost
Okay, dale2k22 and raniver you both have PMs on how to pickup your domains.

Enjoy and congratulations! :applaudin

Thank you Mr lifelesshost. I have sent ya another pm to query something.

Hey guys, I'm curious.. any interest in another domain giveaway? :bandit2:

A giveaway as in you're giving them away to everyone...? :p

Im sure if there was another giveaway the 34 people who didnt win would love you for giving us another chance! :biggrin2:

Okay, I'll say thats a good idea. :applaudin

1 .com / .net / .org will be given away in a random drawing. The drawing will be done the same as the previous one with the same rules. (Quick review of the rules: Anyone with 5 posts or more on freewebspace.net may reply to this thread to enter. You may enter only once.)

Enjoy everyone! :coolmusic

i need free hosting plz

i only need hosting for html files and i hear you dont got any kind of ads on your servers so i hope you accept me but i dont know where to apply it says it take 14 days to active i need them this week not 14 days thnx cya

Okay, I'll say thats a good idea. :applaudin

1 .com / .net / .org will be given away in a random drawing. The drawing will be done the same as the previous one with the same rules. (Quick review of the rules: Anyone with 5 posts or more on freewebspace.net may reply to this thread to enter. You may enter only once.)

Enjoy everyone! :coolmusic

Meeee! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back