• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'd like to enter in this contest too. By the way, the original post no longer seems to have the rules, so question: Is this only for one year?

shakyshang, we had an issue with our PHP install that kept our request form from working 100% of the time.

If you didn't receive a reply, you might want to resubmit it. I am sorry about that and yes it applies to everyone since we changed our way of signing up.. :crying5:

The domain registration is for 1 year and will be all yours to do with as you please. Unfortunately the fee to re-register changed from 8.95 to 19.95 due to the registrar we chose to contract the registrations through. On another note you may transfer this domain to another registrar and reregister it for 8.95. I recommend reading up on how domain registrations work if you have any questions.

Enjoy everyone! :applaudin

I like to enter this content.

I have not recieved your reply for about 14 days so I guess I have to resumbit :/ .

thats quite a jump 8.95 to 19.95... ouch... cant you register these ones youre giving out with godaddy or something?

You can transfer the domain to GoDaddy for 7.95 and you will receive an extra year's registration.

Yes I could register them with GoDaddy but, the procedure we have established is both secure and safe. :D

Dear lifelesshost, if you can read this, kindly reply to me and enlighten me why is it that the domain company that you contracted to register my domain name isn't replying to my query AFTER they have registered my domain name.

I have no links to any CP whatsoever to control my domain and this has been going on for ~3 days already...

:doh!:

I'm not implying that you cheated me or anything coz i'm already very grateful that you giveaway free domains to us in the first place but it's annoying that the domain registrar isn't doing the job well. It's not really reliable and you should not trust them.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Well I really have no reason to mistrust them, they are merely as busy as we are at managing our respective businesses.

I received all your PMs about this matter and have relayed your concerns to him.

As far as I know dale's registration went flawless. I will look into this to see what went wrong.

-- Trel

I'm keeping track of everyone that wants to enter in a text file instead of repeatedly posting it.

Please note, we have made new arrangements for the next winners due to problems with our previous arrangement. Renewal fees *should* only be 8.95 and you will be able to manage your domain via your own control panel.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you win.. no really just you not those others! :applaudin

Entrants so far:

Giorgi, ace0, Chinese_Power, phuckedup, Robin Lee, shakyshang, Ocore, Cyber, raiz, desperado, TheMillionaire, ThE oNe11, CMA, Kitsune Devil, and whutadilly

If I've missed you, let me know. ;)

For anyone just joining us, read back in the posts on page 9 and learn more about how to win a *free* domain name! :bandit2:

there doesn't seem to be much interest in another draw..maybe because everyone saw the prev. comp is already over so they dont bother coming back. so maybe you should draw this one early for your 'loyal' followers ;)

lol...are you gonna keep this thread going forever? id like to see how long we can make it. thousands of pages? i guess youd have to keep giving away domains then :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back