• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LifelessHost
Don't worry guys, I'll be running another domain giveaway starting somewhere around March 10th.

There is also one currently running on my website in case I havn't posted that yet.

haha , I join for this already but there is also so many ppl the chance quite low :doh!:

Don't worry guys, I'll be running another domain giveaway starting somewhere around March 10th.

There is also one currently running on my website in case I havn't posted that yet.

LOL, Zach, are you hooked on giving away free domains? ;)

What can I say, we're a successful free webhosting service? :D

Giving away a few domains isn't going to break the bank so to speak and I think it gives people a chance to have a domain that can't now.

In other words.. If I give free webhosting, why not free domains too? :applaudin

:applaudin now if all the webhosts think the same way as you... ;) Lemme tell you, there'll be world peace, man. :D

Lifelesshost I have a question. Right now my site is small so I probably wont use up that much space, but what if later I need more space, can I request it, or no? Also, you said no movie and sound files. Well i dont plan on doing anything illegal, but I'm making have kind of a hobby/school site. I am majoring in Video Game design, and I would like a place to dispaly my creations on the web. Now would it be possible to store those kinds of movie files on your servers? Keep in mind that this would not happen right away, but I'm just thinking ahead.

Thank You

You can request more space and we have edited our Terms of Use to better reflect how it is truly enforced.

Movies and music are allowed on our service provided you are not violating the copyright law of the United States.

Also I'd like to tell everyone that we have removed our restriction on no paid advertising and have loosened restrictions in our Terms of Use. :applaudin

Last edited:
You can request more space and we have edited our Terms of Use to better reflect how it is truly enforced.

Movies and music are allowed on our service provided you are not violating the copyright law of the United States.

Also I'd like to tell everyone that we have removed our restriction on no paid advertising and have loosened restrictions in our Terms of Use. :applaudin

Yay... that means i can host movie files that i have made personally?? Like showing of character designs and such??

That is indeed the case, although you may not only host the movie files, there must be more content than just that. We are not a file host but, a webhost. :)

lifelesshost, i was just wondering how lond it will be before I get my domain name I won registered n stuff?

thanks again, you rule :coolmusic

:confused2 I don't get it. You're acting eerily.... nice. Wow, you seem to be a really nice person, giving away domain names and stuff. Unlike me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back