• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa World Cup - 2006

It will be much easier for England now that Deco has been suspended, he was Portugal's play maker. However, Portugal still have great players like Figo and Ronaldo who can setup and score goals.

It will also come down to the heat, the English always suffer in extreme heat and it looks to be another hot day on Saturday!

It should be a good match!

yep they doing well..

Hey! i must also bet on England! Portugal is two players down :lol:

This year is between Argentina and Brazil. Both teams have great players and they work well as a team, everyone else is playing catch-up.

Yellowmc said:
This year is between Argentina and Brazil. Both teams have great players and they work well as a team, everyone else is playing catch-up.

Nah, I think GERM will beat them today, ARG cant score, look at there form when the have played good teams & you will see what I mean *but* you never know in football lol.

Last edited:
WHM said:
Who else thinks Germany will win? I'm debating wether to bet on them for the game on friday.

You would have won if you bet them as final winners, but damn, I was hoping argentina to go through instead as they are one of the more interesting teams in the World cup.

Now I think Brazil has the more likely chance of winning the World cup ...

There was one problem with that match, Messi did not play! What were Argentina thinking, once they were a goal ahead they should have put on Messi as he would have brought the match to life. Now Germany are through with a moderate team, they are not special but they are economical, just like everything else Germany produces. eg. BMW, Mercedes-Benz.

Does anyone know what caused the fight at the end?

I bet its italy, Ukraine can't even put a fight against the Swiss a few days back. I will root them to win by at least a 2 goal margin :).

Its Italy and it will be an easier game for Germany as Italy aren't in the strength of Argentina.

The italian team is ridiculously bad!

they not bad.. they just not doing well because of the whole surside thing..

Back