• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa World Cup - 2006

Australia qualified? Still a couple of weeks away until it starts, isn't it? I beleive I'll be watching Swedens games, but I'm not extremely interested. Zlatan will definately be worth watching. :D

Australia has a Friendly Games tomorrow with Greece :) We haven't made the finals in 36 years I believe, so it should be interesting how they perform.

Jan said:
We haven't made the finals in 36 years I believe, so it should be interesting how they perform.

I think we all know that ;)

I think Spain *could* win it this year or maybe France.

I don't like football, I never have. There, I will never have to post in a football thread ever again :)

Poland qualified :)

We'r playing Equador on the 1st day, and Germany on june 14th
I hope I don't work that day. Would like to see the match heh

Last edited:
You guys should stop hating. Football or "soccer" is the most popular sport in the world. Bruce, I think you should try watching it, it's one of the best sports in my opinion. I will probably tape all the games just like the last one because I cant watch all of them since school is beating me up and will keep doing it throughout the summer.

I love football!

My country didin't qualify for second year in a row.. No interest for me if Chile doesn't play

mr.d1n1 said:
My country didin't qualify for second year in a row.. No interest for me if Chile doesn't play
why not? I think you should still watch it. Take side for another team and watch it with people. I'm sure you'll have a great time doing it.

All I can say is come on England!

We have a great chance of winning this year if Brazil and Italy fall out!

I can remember in 1998, Australia was about to go in, but they were beaten by my home country. Then we moved to Asutralia =\.

Bruce said:
It's not even on TV here as far as I know :confused:
Are you talking about in the states? Yea they do. It's on espn espn2 and abc I believe. I got all the last world cup games on tape.

Last edited by a moderator:
abush said:
why not? I think you should still watch it. Take side for another team and watch it with people. I'm sure you'll have a great time doing it.

Maybe.. I kind of like Brazil ;)

I can see the world cup on almost every channel as far as I remember..

Back