• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa World Cup - 2006

I wanted France to win. No offence, but Italy always has some strage penalties on their favor

Jan said:
I wanted Italy to lose! Revenge of the socceroos! :mad:
Bah! You can't expect a country that is shaped like a boot kicking a ball to lose in soccer! :angel:

italysoccer.jpg

cnhacker said:

Thanks someone! In 1998 Italy played against Chile. If it wasn't for a strage penalty againt us, they would have played with Brazil instead of Morocco and not the other way around (we had wo play against Brazil)

T.M. said:
YES! I'm so happy France didn't win!

T.M. said:
So, it's the final, italy v france 1-1.. Hope Italy win, never liked those french

I don't appreciate your racial comments! If you don't like French people then don't go to France or don't watch the damn game.... Sick of retarded people thinking they can hate a whole country because of their origins. damn idiot

brotherhewd said:
I don't appreciate your racial comments! If you don't like French people then don't go to France or don't watch the damn game.... Sick of retarded people thinking they can hate a whole country because of their origins. damn idiot

I'm not racist, just nationalist!

Back